Cutout advices

Theres been lots of talk lately about these. I have them, and i'm getting them taken out. Only sound good at start up, idle, and slow cruise (just so your on the gas). Other than that, sounds like a civic, imo.

That is headers, with cutouts in place of front cats, no rear cats. If you run it after your 4 cats or even after the front 2 it would be a waste. Ive had them put in 3 spots on 2 different trucks trucks. In place of the rear cats sounded like ****. Sounded worse right before the muffler. If your going to do the cutouts for sound, you have to put them at the header.

There is a cross bar. You instll them in your custom catless mids, with the turn down pointing down and dumping immediately after the cross bar support.

05QCSRT10 u got a video of ur cut outs so i can get an idea of how they sound

I do on my old computer but the video sucks anyway. It sounded very similar to jeffboyette's. Mine were behind the first cat(s) right behind the header. But if I were to do it again I would put them before the cat(s).

I bought some e-cutouts from race-ready and installed them at the headers. I thought the sound was pretty cool and would open them just to be obnoxious. I was curious and went to the dynomometer right next to my shop, and when I ran them open the truck gained 18.9 hp. Not too bad for some fun parts.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back