D@#& SEAT!

ViperCLKGTR

Reaction score
So I let the little lady drive the truck to the store and of course the seat is now stuck and will not move back. Goes to show you women break everything haha....

Seriously though. It still goes up and down and tilts back and fourth but it will not go back and forth. I can hear the motor turning but nothing happens. Looking online it seems the motor has plastic gears and are known to strip. Instead of ordering an entire new seat harness. I found a place that sells the individual motor. Has anyone done the change before. I ordered the part Tuesday should be here tomorrow or Saturday and should make for a fun weekend project.

f#@k how much does she weigh? ;)

Half as much as I do haha.... It's a common problem in Dodge's... One of the motors is bound to go out. My last Dodge which was a regular 1500 stopped tilting.

To fix in the MOPAR way you must order the entire harness which is all three motors and carriage for $300ish.

Side Note... This is my 1000th post!

Half as much as I do haha.... It's a common problem in Dodge's... One of the motors is bound to go out. My last Dodge which was a regular 1500 stopped tilting.

To fix in the MOPAR way you must order the entire harness which is all three motors and carriage for $300ish.

Side Note... This is my 1000th post!

BEND OVA AND TAKE IT FROM GOOD OLE MA MOPAR!! SUCKS!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back