Da Cubs

This probably belongs in the off-topic forum but.......HELL YEAH BABY!!!!! Despite Milton Bradley and AS's piss poor outfielding. LOL

Congrats to Da Cubbies.....

They have greatest, most longsuffering fans in (perhaps) all of sport.

Go Cubbies....

Go Blue.....

D

They must have had a great game today! .... My Wife's friend had her bachelorette party at the game today. :) I didn't hear who won... cool! :rock:

It does not matter where you are 1/2 way through the season....Talk to me in October when the Dodgers are spanking the Red Sox :D

TheSickness said:
It does not matter where you are 1/2 way through the season....Talk to me in October when the Dodgers are spanking the Red Sox :D
Why????????? Baseball Sucks:p

ViperTruck2933 said:
Don't get used to it. You won't be on top for long.:D :D :D

Go Cards. :rock: :rock: :rock:

BBUUUUWWAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cubbies stayed in first for two (2), YEP JUST 2 DAYS, lol. :rock:

Told ya so. :burnout:

...looks like the 'stros winning has yall tied for first now. Can't wait for tonight, I wish baseball came on normal TV.

TheSickness said:

The Dodgers ain't gonna spank anything but their own franks if they don't get a decent starting pitcher. :mad:

Roy Halladay comes to mind....:congrats:

D

srt 10 jimbo said:
They spanked Housten 12-0. Tied for first, till st. louis chokes tonight

Haha, Cards have been in 1st place all but about 5 or 6 days this year. And you think the Cards choke? LMAO. Chubbies are the masters of choke. Cards at least know how to finish a World Series run. :D :D :D

cubschoke2006.jpg

srt 10 jimbo said:
And St. louis finished how many games behind the Cubs last year? and the year before?
And when was the last time the Cubs won ANYTHING? When was the last time they won a playoff game? When was the last time they won a World Series? :dontknow:

You're gonna lose this game Bro. :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back