Daily drivers

johnnybravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity how many of you all use your SRT as your daily driver? I have a Rumble Bee that I kept so I wouldn't have to put a bunch of miles on my new SRT, but I can't help myself! I've been driving the new truck every chance I get:D

Me....and it is snowing today (can't use the nitrous) well I actually have a Taurus for DD use but would rather have my nuts mashed than to drive it!!

Every chance I get, with a lot of exceptions:

1. Not in the rain
2. Not in the snow
3. Not when the roads are wet
4. Not in strong winds (sand blasting)

Have a Volvo daily driver.

Everyday, 6 days a week every other week, rain, sleet, snow, fkn ICE, 40 miles a day:burnout:
We don't see much of the cold stuff, but when we do it sucks for the 10

johnnybravo said:
Dude how can you drive in ice and snow? I tried and it was an epic failure!
It wasn't a pretty site, I almost lost it three times in two days last week:mad:

You can search this site and find dozens of tales of woe...about driving these trucks in wet conditions. There are many that do...but the odds will get each of them someday. This is not a wet weather vehicle.

Ha, my parking spot is on a bit of a an incline and after I took the truck out in the snow, I couldn't get back in my spot. Had to have my buddy get behind and push. Wish they made a better winter tire for these 22s.

No this is not a weather vehicle which is why when the weather is bad I am the only 10 getting passed by grandma's:D

I had my QC in the snow plenty of times, even took it off-roading over in scottsdale.

:rock: You Betcha!
Never leave home without her....it's 80 here today in Santa Monica.

209232.jpg

Quick

I dunno. If you threw some paddle tires on the SRT, it could be a badass dune buggy....or not.:D

Mine is only driven in nice weather. Otherwise it rests in the garage.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back