Damn it! Another 04 RC for sale...

thjones3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the economy going the way it is and the new house payment, I can't afford to keep this :( .

It is a red 04 RC with 16K miles. It has a B&M short shifter, JMB catless mids, magnaflow catback, JMB CAI and catch can, JMB single-stage nitrous setup with all the safety items and powdercoated bottle (only installed, never sprayed). I never sprayed the N2O because the stock pirelli's can't even hold traction without it. I was waiting on the tires to wear out so I could get some good sticky ones or some drag radials. It also has a mopar hitch.

The bad: The rear bumper cover has a small ~2" scratch on it near the hitch where I misjudged a trailer tongue that I was hooking up and the top of the driver's side bed rail has a very small ding (paint is not scratched) where my buddy was helping me move and he dropped the headboard of my bed when we were loading it. You can't really even see it unless the sun hits it just right.

I don't drive this truck very hard except for the couple of times at the local 1/8th mile track. It ran a 8.8x on stock rubber without N2O, spinning the whole way, and I don't consider myself to be that great of a driver at the track. I'm sure whoever gets this truck will love it as much as I have. I hate to see it go and intend to get another one when the $$$ is right. Please let me know if you have any questions. :burnout:

Edit: Almost forgot...asking $29,000 obo

Ignore the ugly dude in the pic ;)

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Good luck on the sale, SORRY you have to sell. Seems like alot of us will be there before this economy thing is over :( :( :(

F^&K Another one?????

We are losing too many of our wonderful members to this economic mess. I thought going into Iraq would bring back .50 a gallon prices. :confused:

Its a beautiful ride and worth every penny of $29k!!! Be firm and somebody will buy it.............you have the "must have" mods already installed. The nitrous might hurt you more than help..................as stated already, people might not believe you never sprayed.....?......

Good luck with the sale

patrick

sleeper said:
Do you really think we believe that you didn't ever use the spray?

haha, for real :p . I don't have the nitrous solenoid wired up yet, so I couldn't use it if I wanted to.

wesman, I will pull the N2O kit off if you want it. It's a single stage kit with the solenoids mounted over the manifold. Also has TPS switch and MSD window switch. Bottle is powdercoated black with viper head. Bottle heater also. I made a switch panel that will go in the ash tray if you want it. I will try to remember to put some pics up tomorrow.

thjones3 said:
haha, for real :p . I don't have the nitrous solenoid wired up yet, so I couldn't use it if I wanted to.

wesman, I will pull the N2O kit off if you want it. It's a single stage kit with the solenoids mounted over the manifold. Also has TPS switch and MSD window switch. Bottle is powdercoated black with viper head. Bottle heater also. I made a switch panel that will go in the ash tray if you want it. I will try to remember to put some pics up tomorrow.

Yeah, lemme see some pics and a price. Do you still live in Tx, I see the registration/inspections sticker from Tx in your pic, jsut wondering, I'm in DFW.

--wes

I would be interested in the catch can and shifter????

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back