Dana Rear with Billsteins.

Thats a pretty good deal accually!!! However shipping would be kinda pricey. I have found a few rear ends for cheap that probley could use a rebuild but ive put a hold on spending big money on this project since my first child is due in Sept :D

Thats for looking out though bro!!!

Thats a pretty good deal accually!!! However shipping would be kinda pricey. I have found a few rear ends for cheap that probley could use a rebuild but ive put a hold on spending big money on this project since my first child is due in Sept :D

Thats for looking out though bro!!!

what gear ratio are you running now 3.92?

I was talking to this guy through his eBay auctoin trying to get some parts off of that, he wasnt against parting it out if anyone just needs bits and pieces off of it

Would be interesting to see what it ran with the 3.92s since its probably a little lighter than a normal qc

Yea at least 700 pounds lighter then your normal srt QC. If i dont break the thing before i get it running right ill take it to the track on the 3.92 rear end and see what she runs

You need 4.56's....bad:rock:

Yes sir i do!!! That will be done soon enough. Just gotta wait a few months untill the wifey gets back to work from maternity leave so i get that extra income back lol

Yea at least 700 pounds lighter then your normal srt QC. If i dont break the thing before i get it running right ill take it to the track on the 3.92 rear end and see what she runs

Yes sir i do!!! That will be done soon enough. Just gotta wait a few months untill the wifey gets back to work from maternity leave so i get that extra income back lol

I've got a complete 4.56 rear Caliper to caliper I'll sell to ya.

i have a extra 4:56 rear end minus the calipers laying in the garage , and has a slightly bent flange on one side , not sure if i wanna sell. will let u guys know if i do:rock:

Back