DANGER: another one (eventually) bites the dust

when i first got into vipers i thought hennessey was a pretty resectable name, what changed that just outa curiosty since just about everyone around here says to stay away form him:dontknow:

well a member here bought a truck that was from hennesy, pretty much had to re build the whole truck. there are some law suits against him from other viper owners because the sent their cars there and he sold parts off of them, things like that

so he sold parts and gave the car back minus those parts and the owners found out....wow way to screw a good name all to hell " heres your car sir, sold the brakes transmission and rear axle but gave you a SWEET discount"

REDD04 said:
so he sold parts and gave the car back minus those parts and the owners found out....wow way to screw a good name all to hell " heres your car sir, sold the brakes transmission and rear axle but gave you a SWEET discount"
I think he charged them extra just do a google search and decide for yourself.

REDD04 said:

Hennessey is such a low life MF'r, that he has to stand on a ladder to look up at a snakes belly.

Silverback said:
Hennessey is such a low life MF'r, that he has to stand on a ladder to look up at a snakes belly.

i just got done reading about 3 articles about him and customers and holy$#!t..that guy must seriously think he is some viper king that can screw anyone he pleases...im pretty sure id be in jail for murder if he screwed me as bad as he did some of those guys...i mean cmon a guy gives you 150000 up front and you part his car out and give him parts that are used or blown already.

Silverback said:
now, now dad, is that any way to talk about your best friend, I mean really dad, you always taught us about forgiveness .... it must be the beer talking
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D

your loving daughter
Wifey :grin:

includemeout said:
now, now dad, is that any way to talk about your best friend, I mean really dad, you always taught us about forgiveness .... it must be the beer talking
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D

your loving daughter
Wifey :grin:

Yeah, we do have the same initials.:eek: :D

Very sad, john h gits away with burnin folk who are unaware, all the advertising and marketing just brings em in, and the rest is history................:argh:

andrew heywood said:
Very sad, john h gits away with burnin folk who are unaware, all the advertising and marketing just brings em in, and the rest is history................:argh:

If the monthly rags like Road and Track, and Car and Driver would stop promoting that SOB, he would go out of business.

Silverback said:
If the monthly rags like Road and Track, and Car and Driver would stop promoting that SOB, he would go out of business.
Dupont registry is also a big pull for him..............BBB ought to be made aware of the bad biz.

Yesterday, while sitting in Olive Garden, I saw someone proudly wearing a grey Hennessey T-shirt. I looked at him and just smiled. Then, as I reached out for the breadsticks I thought, :dontknow: "what a stupid man."

Venom Power said:
Yesterday, while sitting in Olive Garden, I saw someone proudly wearing a grey Hennessey T-shirt. I looked at him and just smiled. Then, as I reached out for the breadsticks I thought, :dontknow: "what a stupid man."

Hey thats my favorite shirt! I got is for .50 at the thrift store :dontknow:

Copy & Paste from add....

0-60: 3.3 sec. (with optional drag wheels/tires)
1/4 mile: 10.9 sec. @ 127 mph (with optional drag wheels/tires)
:bs:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back