Danica Patrick in NASCAR?!?

It's kind of ironic but the late great "Smokey Yunick" advocated spec type cars in NASCAR. He got flamed for it and alot of other things and told NASCAR to Fbomb off and went to Indy..America needs more Smokey's to go with the John Waynes..

I for one liked stock car racing when the there were ford, mercury, chevy, pontiac, buick, oldsmobile, dodge, chrysler and plymoth...:rock:

first off, name a form of organized racing where the cars arent spec cars? secondly, right now NAPCAR is hurting for talent....they really need to get some hot shoes in the seats......

Hey, Silver, no slam coming from me. I'm with you 100%. Cookie cuttter cars that are restricted to equalize performance? :sleep: Give me the good old days where it was run what you brung. That goes for NASCAR, NHRA, IRL, etc.

Big Asp said:
Hey, Silver, no slam coming from me. I'm with you 100%. Cookie cuttter cars that are restricted to equalize performance? :sleep: Give me the good old days where it was run what you brung. That goes for NASCAR, NHRA, IRL, etc.

Now that would be fun. Lets start with the Craftsman Truck Series.

Chevy, fields the SSR
Ford, the Lightning
Dodge, the SRT-10

and toyota....the tundra

Guys, this would not be a fair race. The tundra gets 30mpg and doesn't have the power to wear out the tires. 1/3 as many pits stops and never having to change a tire.

And it would really get old having to pass them twice each lap at bristol.

I want speed and competition not a fuel mileage contest.

And the cars....

Lets see

Chevy, the Monte Carlo
Ford, the Fusion
Dogde, the Charger SRT-8 Model of course

toyota...the camry

Another fuel mileage contest...yuk

Man if I wanted to see that kind of racing I would set up a lawn chair outside the Main Gate @ Hill AFB and watch all the idiots race down the hill so they can be the first one home.

Besides, if you want to watch real racing, it occurs every saturday night at hundreds of racetracks across the country. And yes they do run what they brung. Some on dirt, some on asphalt.

If you want to make the money, its the car of tomarrow. If you want to have fun, its saturday night at the bull ring. Bring a trailer and a shovel, you might need it.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
I actually don't have a problem with Jaun Pablo Montoya, Paul Tracy or Danica Patrick coming to race. I would rather see them in the field than them guys that have been qualifing 41-43 running 2 laps and pulling it into the pits and parking. I mean who gives a crap about Brent Sherman, Stanton Barrett or Kirk Shelmerdine. Even the Michael Waltrips, Sterling Marlin and Ken Schrader seem to spend the entire race 15 laps down. I want great competiton every week, I want to see every driver going for it. And if it means Danica and not Mikey, I'm all for it, Jaun Pablo and not Kirk Shelmerdine, it'll make my day. So bring it on. Let them stand toe to toe and may the best driver, kick ass.

Go DaleJr

I am so with you here even before I saw the Go Dale Jr!!

Morgon Shepard! Another 1 lap wonder at just about every race!! How do these guys afford this? He even runs some Busch races somehow!!! Has he ever even finish a race on the lead lap? Finished a race? I am not talking about 15 years ago either.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
I am so with you here even before I saw the Go Dale Jr!!

Morgon Shepard! Another 1 lap wonder at just about every race!! How do these guys afford this? He even runs some Busch races somehow!!! Has he ever even finish a race on the lead lap? Finished a race? I am not talking about 15 years ago either.

patrick
There is still some money to be made just starting the race. Every series of racing has the tiers of drivers, right down to the local dirt track. But it would be pretty boring just to have the guys that actually have a chance to win out there.

I can't stand her:(:(...plus she is not that great as a driver.....she should stick to magazine covers...something she can do well.

Walt

K-80-123 said:
I can't stand her:(:(...plus she is not that great as a driver.....she should stick to magazine covers...something she can do well.

Walt
Stop being a Cock blocker :rock: :dontknow:

K-80-123 said:

Walt

like this :D
1danica106.jpg

I think she ought to stick a piece of cheese in that thing........:( She has a butt like a 10 year old boy.

Well, I dunno about over paid fags............ But I've always thought that formula one was the pinnacle of auto racing.

Besides, Danica Patrick just looks like another skinny little girl to me.... Take off all that make-up and put her in regular clothes and you probably wouldn't even notice her on the street. It's not a put down, it's recognizing the fact that she's just another "marketed" human being. She's no different than anyone else.

SD

Silent D said:
Well, I dunno about over paid fags............ But I've always thought that formula one was the pinnacle of auto racing.

Besides, Danica Patrick just looks like another skinny little girl to me.... Take off all that make-up and put her in regular clothes and you probably wouldn't even notice her on the street. It's not a put down, it's recognizing the fact that she's just another "marketed" human being. She's no different than anyone else.

SD

BINGO. We have a winner folks.

amoparman said:
Oh momma....:eating: Time to eat at the Y...:rock:

Stretch

Hope you weren't looking for any milk to go with your food Stretch. She has no tits. Hell, Mikey has more tits that she has.;) :D :p

Silverback said:
Hope you weren't looking for any milk to go with your food Stretch. She has no tits. Hell, Mikey has more tits that she has.;) :D :p

Very true, and I am a tit man by trade, love the biguns, but sometimes I like a little furburger to go...

And if stuff starts coming out of Mikey's tits... then, Houston, we have a problem...:D

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back