Danica Patrick in NASCAR?!?

Silent D said:
Well, I dunno about over paid fags............ But I've always thought that formula one was the pinnacle of auto racing.

Besides, Danica Patrick just looks like another skinny little girl to me.... Take off all that make-up and put her in regular clothes and you probably wouldn't even notice her on the street. It's not a put down, it's recognizing the fact that she's just another "marketed" human being. She's no different than anyone else.

SD

got two :p I'm a tigbitty guy also, but I do make exceptions...
1danica204.jpg

1danica214.jpg

Stinker said:
Sorry bob got that one wrong nascar blows chunks , no excitment, jsut a bunch of over paid fags.

True that man! I am a big F1 fan and in my opinion nothing come close to it, I get bored of watching NASCAR cars going in circles. Having said that, I think Juan Pablo Montoya is an idiot from switching from F1 to NASCAR. Plus the girls at F1 races are friggin hot!!!!!!!!

F1_Girls2.jpg

greatone61 said:
True that man! I am a big F1 fan and in my opinion nothing come close to it, I get bored of watching NASCAR cars going in circles. Having said that, I think Juan Pablo Montoya is an idiot from switching from F1 to NASCAR. Plus the girls at F1 races are friggin hot!!!!!!!!

F1_Girls2.jpg

Yea, but you get the same Marlboro girls at the NASCAR tracks. And all the other hot chicks from the other companies trying to make a buck.

I'm still interested to see what he can do with a car thats twice as heavy with tires half the size. Should be interesting...

Stretch

amoparman said:
Yea, but you get the same Marlboro girls at the NASCAR tracks. And all the other hot chicks from the other companies trying to make a buck.

I'm still interested to see what he can do with a car thats twice as heavy with tires half the size. Should be interesting...

Stretch
Plus less horsepower, no ABS, and no traction control.

Bill.

cummin4u said:
got two :p I'm a tigbitty guy also, but I do make exceptions...

I didn't say anything about the size of her breasts...... I didn't even notice them.;)

SD

amoparman said:

Stretch

I guess that time him and Jeff Gordon switched cars stuck with him. LOL! He's going to have alot of work to do to get use to the NASCAR conditions...

greatone61 said:
I guess that time him and Jeff Gordon switched cars stuck with him. LOL! He's going to have alot of work to do to get use to the NASCAR conditions...
He lost his F1 ride so it was either Gnassi or ride the pine:deal:

A few years ago they held a NASCAR Truck Race at Portland on the road course. I swear to god, I did not know that many rednecks lived in the Northwest. I think they imported them for the race.

Worse thing was, I would have made a good looking woman at that race.:eek: It was scary.:eek:

Silverback said:
Worse thing was, I would have made a good looking woman at that race.:eek: It was scary.:eek:

I live about 30 mins from Pocono Raceway. I have been to the track a few times and the rednecks are out in force on race weekends. When you stroll through the infield where most of them end up, you can almost count the teeth of everyone in attendance on one hand..You see more beer bellies and dirty tank tops than anything...and thats just the women. :dontknow:

Riff62 said:
I live about 30 mins from Pocono Raceway. I have been to the track a few times and the rednecks are out in force on race weekends. When you stroll through the infield where most of them end up, you can almost count the teeth of everyone in attendance on one hand..You see more beer bellies and dirty tank tops than anything...and thats just the women. :dontknow:
I used to love Pocono, I remember when they started with the big rig races there. My buddies dad ran one, those things were plain cool.

hahahahahahaha

A fellow IRL driver says Danica Patrick has what it takes to succeed if she switches to the paint-swapping world of NASCAR and she's plenty aggressive in open-wheel racing when it's "the right time of the month."

Ed Carpenter, who trails Patrick by four slots in the IRL IndyCar Series' points race, made the comment when asked how Patrick might handle NASCAR racing during a radio appearance to promote Saturday night's Firestone Indy 200.

"I think Danica's pretty aggressive in our cars," Carpenter said Wednesday on WGFX-FM in Nashville.

"I mean, you know especially if you catch her at the right time of the month, she might be trading plenty of paint out there," he said. "But I think she'll hold her own. Who's she's going to drive for is hard to say. I don't think she's leaving, so we'll see."

Carpenter later told The Associated Press he didn't mean to be disrespectful of Patrick by using a female stereotype.

He said he was trying to make the point that Patrick is competitive and already proven as a capable driver. He predicts she'll stay in the IndyCar Series.

"It's obvious when you're around her, she's very competitive," he said in a telephone interview afterward. "I think she has goals that she hasn't accomplished yet in the IRL Indy cars. That's going to want to make her stay."

Patrick, a presenter at the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, didn't take offense when informed of Carpenter's comments.

"That sounds like a good joke to me, it's pretty funny to me," she said backstage. "No big deal. Ed is a really nice guy. There's no drama there. I think it's funny. I'm glad he's showing some personality."

There has been wide speculation that Patrick will switch leagues after her IRL contract ends this season. Her father was a guest of Roush Racing at Chicagoland Speedway for the Nextel Cup race last weekend.

"It would be silly of me being my contract year not to look at all my options," Patrick said in Los Angeles. "My interest level right now is not really high, it's a little there just because it's racing. The [NASCAR] schedule is sort of unfathomable."

Carpenter, who is married, drives for a team owned by his mother and her husband, Tony George -- chief executive officer of the Indy Racing League.

Patrick, who won three poles and was rookie of the year in 2005, ranks 12th in points this year, best on the Rahal-Letterman team.

"She's kind of leading the way for her team and putting up the best results for her team. She's going to get shoved around over there just because she's a girl, but I think she's going to be able to hold her own -- if she even goes over there," Carpenter said

Now that is funny. Ed Carpenter would have a hard time driving a slot car and not crashing is praising that bitch. If his step daddy didn't own the team and IRL he wouldn't have a ride in anything.

What a F'ing joke.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back