Dash Plaque interest April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm late to the party, I like the looks of these. How to order and how much?

I guess I'm late to the party, I like the looks of these. How to order and how much?

Steve, you're not late. I won't start putting proofs together til this weekend. They are $18.50 ea (both the Viper Truck & Viper versions) and I don't put up the PayPal link till I'm ready to do an order, don't like sitting on other people's money for an extended time.

Examples are here

Viper Truck Registry

Just tell me colors and what you are looking to put on the plaque
Jeff

Steve, you're not late. I won't start putting proofs together til this weekend. They are $18.50 ea (both the Viper Truck & Viper versions) and I don't put up the PayPal link till I'm ready to do an order, don't like sitting on other people's money for an extended time.

Examples are here

Viper Truck Registry

Just tell me colors and what you are looking to put on the plaque
Jeff

Thanks I'll get the info off the truck tonight.

Where do I go to get a dash plaque for my SRT10?

How do i get a dash plaque? Im new to the forum have had my srt10 for 3 years and love it and would love to know the #of my truck and all

Attachments

• Wildcard-2681-2.jpg
    Wildcard-2681-2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 60
Jeff, could I get both of these?

the stryker logo instead of the fangs? Also, can the logo be orange in color?
2006 edition. Build date 06/15/2006 14:00

For the night Runner one :
153/400

Thank you,
Don

Orange.....???

Give me a hint at what shade of orange we are talking about. And this I can promise. The orange probably won't match what ever your trying to match

Proof

and one for fun

Attachments

• ironman526-2006-1.jpg
    ironman526-2006-1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 33
  • ironman526-2006b-1.jpg
    ironman526-2006b-1.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 21
  • ironman526-nr153-1.jpg
    ironman526-nr153-1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Orange.....???

Give me a hint at what shade of orange we are talking about. And this I can promise. The orange probably won't match what ever your trying to match

Proof

and one for fun

Jeff those look great!, hard to decide between the 2. As far as the shade of orange, something along the lines of KTM orange, something a bit brighter, but not fluorescent. Lol. The night Runner one is good, and let's do the all Orange one, I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back