Dash Plaque interest for August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to wrap this up. was waiting on one other guys thats expressed interest.

I will be finishing up this order Wednesday, so this is last call

Am i too late?? If not, i would like to place an order for 1x:

The first one black/gold. If you have a Yellow Fever version I'll take that it is 052/500.

2005 Build date 10/05 at 12pm.

Jeff, I just wanted to inquire if this is something you could do a plaque for another vehicle I have? If not, it is alright. But I figured I would ask.

I have a 1991 Spirit R/T and wanted to know if I could get one for it? Something that includes the VIN. Thanks again for the Viper Truck plaques!!

Kenny

Jeff, I just wanted to inquire if this is something you could do a plaque for another vehicle I have? If not, it is alright. But I figured I would ask.

I have a 1991 Spirit R/T and wanted to know if I could get one for it? Something that includes the VIN. Thanks again for the Viper Truck plaques!!

Kenny

Not to late and yes, I do other plaques also

I don't remember if I ever did a Yellow Fever copy

Email me the VIN for the R/T, we'll come up with something

Vj

Sounds good. I sent you an email for the Ram SRT info. I'll send you another one with the Spirit R/T information. Thank you!

I'll take a couple if still available to order. Is PM or email better to send info?

Thanks

This order was closed last week

Can you count me in for a couple as well Jeff. Thank you

Will be starting a new thread mid September

The current order is being cut and corners rounded, should be done in the next couple of days, so I should have them hopefully by Saturday

I now have the plaques, will be mailing them Wednesday

I'm probably going to replace my center stack when I replace my deck and will need a new yellow fever badge. You remake those yet?

They are in the mail

I'm probably going to replace my center stack when I replace my deck and will need a new yellow fever badge. You remake those yet?

Never have had a good enough picture to replicate the graphics, so no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back