Dash Plaque order for 12/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't wait for all the whiners who didn't get their order because they didn't hit refresh on their browser...

doing shit for the masses is a thankless job...

I can't even imagine the nightmare with the t's :D

I think the other guy did too.

giphy.gif

Called Peter this morning, I've been slotted for Jan 7th

As to the prior post, I was spotted for the 7th, usually takes a day or two with an order as big as I sent. He does not work weekends, so I should hear something early next week

I'm very excited about getting mine.....about a fortnight after everyone else due to the additional distance it needs to travel......:)

I'm very excited about getting mine.....about a fortnight after everyone else due to the additional distance it needs to travel......:)

I'll mail yours first

Thanks!

Stupidest thread question so far...'I'm not sure where to stick my plaque?'

I need some pictures for inspiration!

Anywhere you like

Some have put it in the engine bay (various places), some on the lower part of the center console, some on the tim piece in front of the passenger seat. 2006 people have a few more options with that center console. I know one persone even put one on a show board

this is on my old 04 - center of the lower bezel

i put my 05 one on the left side of the aluminum trim on the airbag.

the 06 one already has a nightrunner badge under the radio in the center...

^^^

Looking good, I should have ordered a few of them....dashboard, toolbox, engine bay....!

Might have a look at the back window and see what it looks like tucked in the corner.

Called today to get an update on the order. The only thing I learned is that it is currently on the work table. Peter was out of the Office helping with an install so I don't know any more than that, I will call again in the AM

Order shipped to me today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back