Dash Plaque

spdrcrj

Reaction score
Viper Power mentioned in the 2005 born on date thread that you guys make dash plaques. True statement? I had one built by Big Dodge in Alaska on the other site and it was pretty cool. Wouldnt mind getting one for this truck.

thanks,
Jim

Yep ... There's a couple guys that do them ... They'll chime in soon I'm sure ...

this is how i did mine

Attachments

• 100_0276.jpg
    100_0276.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 203
Contact Steve Holden --texas yellow fever at slh motorsports --he is the vendor on this site.....

224512.jpg

224510.jpg

Quick

VIPR PWR said:
Contact Steve Holden --texas yellow fever at slh motorsports --he is the vendor on this site.....

That's why I posted this on SLH's forum. :D

Quicksilver, that's the one I got from BD in A for my '04 and am looking for something similar for my '05, kinda like the one ZCx has.

Do you do the stripes like the ce trucks in white? I want a full set from front spoiler up and over to the rear bumper.

Are these kits difficult to install? I'll be picking up a dash plaque after I get new dyno numbers after my head install.

spdrcrj said:
Are these kits difficult to install? I'll be picking up a dash plaque after I get new dyno numbers after my head install.

Well, I guess it depends on your level of expertise and desire. We "premask" them so the spacing etc is correct and we send them in pieces so you don't have to do the whole truck at once. If you spray the truck with some lightly soped water first, it's not too hard, you just need to work slowly and methodically. We'll talk you through it...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Well, I guess it depends on your level of expertise and desire. We "premask" them so the spacing etc is correct and we send them in pieces so you don't have to do the whole truck at once. If you spray the truck with some lightly soped water first, it's not too hard, you just need to work slowly and methodically. We'll talk you through it...

Can they be removed if you decided to take them off ? How hard would it be if you can ?

yes they can be removed.
might have to have a heat gun to help ya & probably some adhesive remover to finish the uninstall

just got my dash plaque today! Great looking product! Even better than I expected:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back