Dash plaques are coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were, when you get the test ones in (and if they look good), let me know and I'll paypal you. If not, once you're ready for a bigger order, count me in.

Thanks again for doing this!

sounds good, still waiting however

Test failed, the red came out to pink.......

so, were going to test again

how do you get one. I want one. let me know I am new to the forum but I had my beast since june 2004 in silver. the best thing I bought. I only have 6000 miles and truck has magna flow exhaust and k&n black pipe and heat shield but I want to do a lot more. It's a regular cab 6 ft bed.

When I'm ordering I'll post here

I still have mine Jeff ... They look great !

Whoa...... Look who's here

Yeap, had to come back for a visit :rock: and see who's still here . Actually, I am looking info for upper and lower ball Joints, part numbers best ones to get, should I replace bushings with poly's . etc .. Just had new tires installed and they told me the ball joints have a small amount of play and the boots are torn ..

I might have some time tonight to create a new PS NR brush. Still hoping the engraver has corrected the pink problem

If he can't do red, I'll find someone else

Well shit!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for a new place...... Again

Yea...... So am I.

So, I stopped by the only other engraver in my area, the cost would be 250% more for me. That's just not do-able. I made a counter for what I've been paying the guy in SL, I will find out Tuesday if the owner of the shop agrees.....

I was told up front, the odds are not in my favor

I left him a couple of the extra plates that I've have so he can make a decision. I will be stopping back by on Tuesday for the answer.

I need a beer

Dash plaques

Id like to get a dash plaque for my 05 reg cab one stating its the worlds fastest production truck if there avalible yet can u plz post a link on how to buy one thanx

The next new guy who ant way to much and I'm not willing to increase prices

So I will be using the guy I've used for years, just won't be doing singles, only group buys.

New thread will be started for each group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back