Dash Plaques are Ready - Any Interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you pay? And how much, so i can pay you Jeff. And thanks

Click here

Viper Truck Registry

Just make sure you click on the USA link and then update the number of plaques to the correct amount your buying, if your buying your brothers too, make sure you let me know

Sorry Jeff, yes i'm buying one for my brother also . I want them both with the born on date. His truck is wes old truck.

Paypal/email sent for 3 plaques. 2 night runner black/silver and 1 VTR black/silver

Good work Jeff.

sir i want 1 silver with build number for both trucks.1 each please.if u still got my ph number please call me for payment thanks

My wife (Jennifer) just made the payment for 2 plaques. One for me and one for my brother. Thanks again for the TOTY one.

Hello Jeff,
I'd like (2) Black with Silver letters showcasing the build number of my 2004 please. I can pm you my VIN.
Thanks!

Hello Jeff,
I'd like (2) Black with Silver letters showcasing the build number of my 2004 please. I can pm you my VIN.
Thanks!

2748 of 3057 Black and Silver

We will have to figure out how to get them to you this time ;)

Jeff

Got your VIN, which version are you looking at getting?

I have no clue, are they all different ?

I seen the black one, with all the info on it :dontknow:

which truck number was mine ?

I don't have your build number.

I only have about a third of the build numbers and the guy that helps me must be on vacation, I have about 5 I'm waiting on, so if you want one with a build number on it, please wait and lets get you one done when I can get that for you

Jeff

Looking good Jeff ... Thought I would mess with you over here lol ...Mines not on there hahaha ,,,,Did you get my last message on the registry PM ,,, Checks on it's way :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yea I got it... just been really busy tonight trying to get all the proofs done

And I have a lot left to do, figure it will take me a couple of days :eek:

I will be doing the specialty ones last, sorry TOTY Winners, sometimes 1st Place takes a little longer LOL

Ok by me Jeff ... Your doing great with it ... :rock::rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back