Dash Plaques - Group Buy December

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, and not sure if the time of year is adding to the wait

Also, status is unknown on the order, my guy is on vacation

Current order is done and will be mailed to me (hopefully today). Remember, Monday is a holiday so it will take longer to get to me than usual (at least 1 day)

I will get them sent out as soon as they get to me (I will post up when I do)

Well i need the yellow fever plaque #16 out of 300 # 9 plaque

I see you have a QC Yellow fever, you should know, there are only 296

Curious, how do you come by the #16?, other wise I'm just guessing you have #9 of 500

Jeff

Just so you know, there is only 296 QC Yellow Fevers, 300 would mean the plaque is fundamentally wrong

Also, #16 our of 296 would also be wrong, the number would actually be different because not all Yellow Fevers are being considered. I like doing these, however, I'm not comfortable putting data on them I don't agree with. So I may not be the right guy to make one for you.

Humbly
Vj
Viper Truck Registry

Obviously not from Wikipedia!!!!!

11 years of documenting Viper Trucks, however, trust your own facts as I can’t add information to a full glass. Good luck

Vj

Ok. ya read it on the viper page the # production from 04--06. How u find out what # each one is .mine has a plaque under radio yellow fever 16 out of 500 and paper work i send u a picture

Ok. ya read it on the viper page the # production from 04--06. How u find out what # each one is .mine has a plaque under radio yellow fever 16 out of 500 and paper work i send u a picture

Actual YF plaque is numbered for SCHEDULED production totals. They had to be made in advance of actual production.

Like Jeff (most researched person ive seen) said, 296 QCs, i think 201 RCs.

Only production year for YF is 05.

I hate oem plaques for 2 reasons.
1. # on plaque has nothing to do with production order. They just grabbed a plaque out of the box not giving a damn about future collectability.
2. Makes no differentiation between RC/QC.
Whenever i say mine is one of "about 200" they look at the plaque and say "you mean 500"

On your door sticker it will have a MDH with numbers

Mine is 092819
Sept 28, 2004 1900 hrs (7-8pm)
Other documentation shows my trucks frame was built on Sept 13, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back