Dash Plaques hopes dashed by a con

Status
Not open for further replies.
There may be a possibility of a new person doing dash plaques. Will post more as I learn more
Cool … are they going to be the same as previous ? I have those so wondering about more !

I don't remember if I got those but I think I did! They came in silver and gold? If so maybe I got one of each :confused:

Here is a pic of the one on my truck from before. I can’t find the other types I have you made Jeff .. I had them out about a month ago ,, duh ! Hahaha !

IMG_0739.jpeg

Ah found the pic I took on my phone of the others ..IMG_0569.jpeg

Yes I have a gold and black just center Remember exactly what is on them:cool:

seems like it says 997 of 3057

I'm pretty sure I have yours, don't I?

Gold and Silver?

I’m sure I got all those from you jeff .. as far as I remember you were the only one I remember that made them
Yours looks like the ones in this pic from Jeffeys Thread - Dash Plaques

33696F94-220B-41F4-965C-2802A3F882EE.jpeg

Or similar anyways - it's hard to tell since they're all a little different

i do remember BigDodgeInAlaska but don't remember if he's from here or the NFFF

Or similar anyways - it's hard to tell since they're all a little different

i do remember BigDodgeInAlaska but don't remember if he's from here or the NFFF
No idea I don’t remember that name

I’m sure I got all those from you jeff .. as far as I remember you were the only one I remember that made them
I went through some of my oldest versions and non of them have the SRT-10 the way it is on yours. Even back when I was doing them cheap Registry Stickers

Follow up to original post. I’ve sent a number of layered files to the new guy so he can build his own and see how I did it. His advantage is he can design and produce.

I went through some of my oldest versions and non of them have the SRT-10 the way it is on yours. Even back when I was doing them cheap Registry Stickers
Now I’m confused … I now I even post and messaged you back then about them

Now I’m confused … I now I even post and messaged you back then about them
Well if you don't know BDIA then it must be Jeffey!! AI can get off track now and then!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back