1. SRT2SLOW 1 ea
2. duston98
3. vipertruckkid1544
4. JeffBoyette (maybe)
5. chaynick
6. NettlesD -2
7. blackmamba

bump.....

need a minimum of 30 to do an order, I guess we see what happens over the next 20 days

1. SRT2SLOW 1 ea
2. duston98
3. vipertruckkid1544
4. JeffBoyette (maybe)
5. chaynick
6. NettlesD -2
7. blackmamba
8. ninj - 1
9. VPRPWRD - 2004 Build Number

Need 20 more plaques and I'll send the order. Might want to decide what you want on them and what color

Examples here Viper Truck Registry Dash Plaque Proofs

When we get to 30, I'll open the pay window and as soon as 30 are paid, I'll make the order. If your thinking about doing the build number for your 2004, make sure you already have the build number. I can get them, however, it is not always a fast process

Vj

1. SRT2SLOW 1 ea
2. duston98
3. vipertruckkid1544
4. JeffBoyette (maybe)
5. chaynick
6. NettlesD -2
7. blackmamba
8. ninj - 1
9. VPRPWRD - 2004 Build Number
10. arnie_82

Need 20 more plaques and I'll send the order. Might want to decide what you want on them and what color

Examples here Viper Truck Registry Dash Plaque Proofs

When we get to 30, I'll open the pay window and as soon as 30 are paid, I'll make the order. If your thinking about doing the build number for your 2004, make sure you already have the build number. I can get them, however, it is not always a fast process

Vj

I hate to keep asking questions but I need a little clarification. Are there build numbers for 2006? Are the plaques specific to a year?

I would like to get the plaque below but in a 2006 edition with the numbers. My build number and the total build number for that year. Can we do that?

500HV10-1105-1.jpg

You can get a born on date but not a build number. Only the 04's and limited edition trucks are serialized.

I hate to keep asking questions but I need a little clarification. Are there build numbers for 2006? Are the plaques specific to a year?

I would like to get the plaque below but in a 2006 edition with the numbers. My build number and the total build number for that year. Can we do that?

500HV10-1105-1.jpg

There are no build numbers for 2006, sorry

j

But I could come pretty close, correct? Looking at the build dates and then assigning numbers to them. Maybe not official but it might work for me. I suppose it's still not serialized like the 2004's or how Ford does their SVT products.

Just not a fan of that build date but I might have to settle for it. Bummer. Any other suggestions?

But I could come pretty close, correct? Looking at the build dates and then assigning numbers to them. Maybe not official but it might work for me. I suppose it's still not serialized like the 2004's or how Ford does their SVT products.

Just not a fan of that build date but I might have to settle for it. Bummer. Any other suggestions?

That is exactly what my goal is, problem is the availability of the MDH and people willing to offer up a VIN and the MDH. I have pretty much all the VIN's minus a rare few, the real wrinkle will be the lost SRT-10's.

There are ways still to learn and I foster those where I can

Hey Jeff, if you can design me one for the nightrunner, ill give you a good donation to offset the cost or quantity needed go ahead and get this batch produced.

Also like "production" instead of pickup and maybe "Born on" instead of edition build date. I don't know how much customization options your have but.... If that's possible for a one off badge. I'll make it worth your time.

Last edited:
I can do just about anything I want.... err... you want. The donation, well, that is up to you, however, I won't charge you any more than I do anyone else.

Give me a bit and let me see what I can come up with

Jeff I would like one also. A mix of midnights. Top line srt10 and Fangs in top left coner second line comm edition third line# 87 of 200 fourth line VTCOA thanks

Jeff I would like one also. A mix of midnights. Top line srt10 and Fangs in top left coner second line comm edition third line# 87 of 200 fourth line VTCOA thanks

hmmmmmmmm

Let me see what I can do, 4 lines will make the lettering smaller:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back