Dash Plaques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I bought a 06' Night Runner RC two years ago, but I miss the dash plaque with the production number of the truck. What do i do to find the production number of the truck? Is it possible to get a dash plaque?

Thaks in advance for your reply.

Ole Olstad / Night Runner Norway

2006 were not issued Production numbers by Dodge. If your NR plaque is missing, it's almost impossible to determine what NR you have. If it was previously registered, I might have it in my FB, would need the lad relight of the VIN

I don't believe I will be doing any future dash plaques giro vinous reasons

2006 were not issued Production numbers by Dodge. If your NR plaque is missing, it's almost impossible to determine what NR you have. If it was previously registered, I might have it in my FB, would need the lad relight of the VIN

I printed out an equipment list based on the VIN thinking it would verify the YF number but it only shows that it's a YF, so the rest of us are out of luck also, thanks Ma Mopar for not allowing us to verify production numbers

Thank you spell check...... Awesome

I printed out an equipment list based on the VIN thinking it would verify the YF number but it only shows that it's a YF, so the rest of us are out of luck also, thanks Ma Mopar for not allowing us to verify production numbers

If you YF was part of the marketing campaign, there is a way......

However, I no longer have that contact

There were three orders where the plaques had issues. Im waiting for replacements to come in. See post 192, you may have been one of those and I don't have the data with me, I can check tonight

got mine in the mail today , looks awesome ! ! !

tyvm

Jeff,

I received the VTR one but not the other one (build number).

The one I got looks great!

David

Jeff,

I received the VTR one but not the other one (build number).

The one I got looks great!

David

I owe you 18.50, I didn't order it. can I return it to the same email address?

Aw, man.....I really want the build number one as well.

Same address should work. Never done it the other direction.

David

Aw, man.....I really want the build number one as well.

Same address should work. Never done it the other direction.

David

Refund sent

I'm working on getting a local shop, I'll post up after I've done a test run and the quality is OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back