Not open for further replies.
Can i get one too ? or am i to late...?

I like this one :
2006 Edition Build Date 2/15/2006

no houre needed

JohnnyTruant-Black-01.jpg

Last edited:
Sammy, no you are not to late

K, I figured it out, never knew that u could do that.
Just plain black with silver etching, fang image, main SRT10 world's fastest pickup truck ----
no year, edition or build date.

Thanks

Attachments

• Venomous1-012122-1.jpg
    Venomous1-012122-1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 24
where do i send the $$ ?

No where yet, on the 15th I'll get a quote from my engraver based on the number of orders and we'll see if we can get them at a better price so I can continue to absorb the shipping now that I can't just go pick them up. We are about half way there. With that said, I'm not going to wait for everyone to decide. On the 15th we'll just go with what we have. I'll post up a link, give everyone a few days to get it paid and off to the engraver it will go. The engraver usually takes a couple of weeks based on work load.

I would take one I would like to have the black and silver with the red viper head and I want my truck number on it.

Last edited:
Well, we didn't get anywhere near the 30, so I can't get the better deal. They will be the usual price $18.50

I'll start posting up the proofs on the 15th and reactivate the pay link for those that decide to complete their order

Jeff

I thought Scott mentioned 70 he Needs for his customers.....

I can wait to hear from them and plaques will ship out....... Much later or we can get this done. You all let me know.

I'm ok with waiting to see if any of the stragglers post up. What is the number we are at now Jeff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back