Dayton Wheels

Sherman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, here is the first 10 I've seen with Dayton Wheels. The truck is beautiful and the wheels are beautiful so you would think it would only be a perfect match...The wheels are 22/10 and just swapped the Nitto tires from the OEM rims.
What's your opinion do you like it or not?

Attachments

• jimmy1.jpg
    jimmy1.jpg
    668.6 KB · Views: 6,260
  • jimmy2.jpg
    jimmy2.jpg
    649.3 KB · Views: 6,562
  • jimmy3.jpg
    jimmy3.jpg
    661.9 KB · Views: 1,350
I just threw up, literally, does anybody want to see pics of it?

I just threw up, literally, does anybody want to see pics of it?

:dito::dito::dito:

not good Mav,not good:D

been told they don't make the "killer" Daytons any more:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Are you kidding me!? wtf is wrong with some people. This is fucking disgusting.

Wow, that's different. You will have one of a kind & they have to be a bitch to clean. It's your 10, as long as you like them, that's all that counts.

Screw those guys, I like it

Really not sure how i feel about them. Maybe if it was dropped a few inches they might look ok

Kind of fugly ,would help if offset was not off and sticking so far out of fenders.:dontknow:

Now I know my skins dark but that's is just wrong putting those on a 10. Save em for your 64 or mid 80's Caprice. Just my .02.

LOL, It's not my truck...Mine is red and the only change I will make in my wheels is chrome viper wheels to replace the alloy.

The truck actually looks better in person but I'm personally not a Dayton man and IMHO think the viper wheels are the best looking for our trucks.

Last edited:
You are going to put "chrome viper wheels" on, because the "OEM alloy is junk" Im speechless

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back