DAYTONA 420CI FIRST START UP

actually i dont know but i did pull a vaccum line to raise the RPM so im guessing it probably around 800 rpm. Its a big cam and the idle on the HEMI with the=is cam is normally around 800 when its tuned and it still sounds the same

Chop chop chop

it sounded mean :D

like to hear it in person.

Here is a update on its first base tune. It still needs alot more to go but its a different sound that the first video. Sorry my phone isnt the best recorder.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSEbgKRqt7s]BUILT 6.1L IDLE - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a better idle of it with a good start up tune from Flaco performance

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTL4bjJmCds]VID-20111105-00001 - YouTube[/ame]

Ray, what is the boost gauge for? You must be planning something really special to top it all off! sounds great so far.

Ray, what is the boost gauge for? You must be planning something really special to top it all off! sounds great so far.

LOL nah its actually a free gauge i got that lights up blue and matches my nitrous gauge at night. Ill be replacing that with a trans temp gauge.

How your truck. Im dying to see it

Its getting close. I had the oem throw out bearing fry against my McLeod clutch, but Greg Good fixed me up with an aftermarket semi sealed and greased heavy duty throw out bearing. Should be good to go now. I am buying Scott's CCW's and slicks, so I will be ready for that bad Lethal machine you are building. i will be going to the 1/8 mile for test-n-tune shortly.

Its getting close. I had the oem throw out bearing fry against my McLeod clutch, but Greg Good fixed me up with an aftermarket semi sealed and greased heavy duty throw out bearing. Should be good to go now. I am buying Scott's CCW's and slicks, so I will be ready for that bad Lethal machine you are building. i will be going to the 1/8 mile for test-n-tune shortly.

Hit me up when you do go. If i get some nitrous ill be down to give you a run. I will ave my friend tape the faces of the crowd when they see 2 badass fast RAMS

Sounds nice and mean...and I like the vanity plate.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back