DAYTONA WING

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any one have a Daytona wing off a truck they would like to get rid of?:dontknow:,please let me know if you do,Thanks in advance:rock:

love Venomous1's Daytona/towel rack wing.:rock::rock::rock:

looks like it works also:rock::burnout::rock:

You guys are harsh! Lmao ,I'm just looking for one, I didn't say I was putting it on my 10, I'm just looking to buy one for a friend that bought a Daytona and he would like the wing to put on it.

I did it because it did because it looked different but similar and it was indeed a factory Dodge Ram wing, just not for the SRT10. I believe ( not proven other than Big Nana in wind tunnel testing) that it does indeed produce additional downforce at excess speeds.;) Also doubles as a towel rack ( Carl), clothes line, place for her to put her hands ( or feet):rock:;), a trophy shelf, a fireplace mantel.....................so many uses for the Daytona wing.
Even gives you a few inches more clearance than the SRT10 wing for getting items in the bed.:aetsch:

100_1966.JPG

100_1968.JPG

100_1970.JPG

I did it because it did because it looked different but similar and it was indeed a factory Dodge Ram wing, just not for the SRT10. I believe ( not proven other than Big Nana in wind tunnel testing) that it does indeed produce additional downforce at excess speeds.;) Also doubles as a towel rack ( Carl), clothes line, place for her to put her hands ( or feet):rock:;), a trophy shelf, a fireplace mantel.....................so many uses for the Daytona wing.
Even gives you a few inches more clearance than the SRT10 wing for getting items in the bed.:aetsch:

View attachment 45993

View attachment 45994

View attachment 45995

Lol, you have ALOT of good uses for the Daytona wing! Im almost tempted to put one on for the reason of trying it out! Lol, I'm looking for a wing for friend locally here.

I might be banned for saying this, but I think that's a great idea... I actually try to use my truck as a truck sometimes and the extra clearance would be helpful. I am betting takikng my autocross wheels/tires to the shop would be easier with a little extra room..... or maybe I'm just a wuss. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back