DC performance flash?

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Does anyone know the cost of sending in my ECm for a stage 2 flash? I've heard $150, but then I've read anywhere from $150 to $400. That's a big range for a "canned" tune! I am in dire need to kcik some Camaro ass.:rock:

VIPER said:
it's around 450.00 i think

DC PERFORMANCE | QUAD CAB PERFORMANCE CALIBRATION ITEMS IN CART: 0 $0.00
QUAD CAB PERFORMANCE CALIBRATION $600.00

This is the "hot flash" for the quad cab. Gains of 40hp and 70lb-ft of torque! Torque management is eliminated, shift points and rev limiter raised, snap throttle improved, fuel and spark timing optimized, and a cooler-running engine make this the best bang-for-the-buck upgrade for your Viper Truck!

QTY: ADD TO CART

REGULAR CAB PERFORMANCE TUNE $600.00

One of the biggest power-adders for your RC truck. Power gains of 25hp and 30lb-ft of torque. Timing and fuel curve optimized, rev limit raised, fan cycles revised, enrichment delay revised.

QTY: ADD TO CART

Last edited:
If thats the case you would be better off getting a sct tuner,ans haveing roe do some tunes.

I think that is for the DC SCT and tunes..

You may want to give them a call and ask, just to be sure.... 310.841.6996

I have a Roe tune on my QC and am very pleased. Sean fixed another shops bad tune (KRC) and cost me $200. Couldn't ask for better performance.

i also have a SCT but ' torrie ' at unleashed... i could not be happyer with the tunes,....

HI, MID, LOW oct. and NOS tune

You have a QC, you will not be able to tow with the stage II flash. That's why I got the SCT to return it to stock when I had to "use" the truck. Otherwise you'll have to get another PCM to swap out when you need to "use" your truck.

I tow with mine....towed a trailer 200+miles to the GTG and back at 80MPH at some point to keep up with everyone

VENOMOUS1 said:
Does anyone know the cost of sending in my ECm for a stage 2 flash? I've heard $150, but then I've read anywhere from $150 to $400. That's a big range for a "canned" tune! I am in dire need to kcik some Camaro ass.:rock:
I just went down this road too.....$150 for vin flash $450 for everything with new program. B&G writes the program for DC they do $130 vin flash with next day shipping and $350 for complete computer write. Do yourself a favor and go with B&G. Awesome service Sent mine Monday had it back Wednesday plus they are the original programmers who even do tunes for mopar ecu's.

they were quoting me at 600 for a dyno tune at DC, but that was for a dyno and the hours of tuning they were charging, i dont know what they charge for a flash, but i think its in the range of 400. might as well spend the xtra bucks for the dyno

Bottom line if you have a QC, getting the computer tuned is a must......13.04 in front of the Texas GTG guys.....priceless

I don't tow with my comp i just do a 5 min swap, quicker than it takes the sct flash to load.
I'm telling you man, just go with B&G they'll hit it dead nuts the first time!!! There's also a reason why Chrysler uses them to tune their ecu's!

VENOMOUS1 said:
Does anyone know the cost of sending in my ECm for a stage 2 flash? I've heard $150, but then I've read anywhere from $150 to $400. That's a big range for a "canned" tune! I am in dire need to try and beat Coley at the track. his hemi has me shackin in my boots when he gets his motor work done:rock:

hmmm... dont be scared man i wont hurt ya :p

kickinassrt-10 said:
I just went down this road too.....$150 for vin flash $450 for everything with new program. B&G writes the program for DC they do $130 vin flash with next day shipping and $350 for complete computer write. Do yourself a favor and go with B&G. Awesome service Sent mine Monday had it back Wednesday plus they are the original programmers who even do tunes for mopar ecu's.
I am lucky, B & G is only 14 miles away. Tuned while you wait.:rock:
Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back