DC performance still the best for Stage II??

OCBob said:
You sure? I really thought that was the day you ran a 13.4 hehehehe. I could have my days mixed up though I guess.

13.4 was a lifetime ago....and a few $$$....thanks to you.......:D

Thanks for the info, do we know if the stat change is a must with the stage II? With me living in colorado, it is not as hot as other places of the country, etc. Sure we have our day's however it is a 'dry heat' ;)

Thanks again!

Get Bit said:
Thanks for the info, do we know if the stat change is a must with the stage II? With me living in colorado, it is not as hot as other places of the country, etc. Sure we have our day's however it is a 'dry heat' ;)

Thanks again!

what does is your water temp reading on average...?

Get Bit said:

Thanks again!
DC told me it was a must, otherwise the fan would run too much with the new computer flash. Doesn't matter if it's the middle of winter, my truck will still get hot with my foot on the gas peddle all the time!:)

Nowwhat said:
what does is your water temp reading on average...?

Right at 200, it was just a touch past 200 coming across NE when I was driving it home from Woodhouse in 105 degree weather running 80-85 full A/C, etc. starting out with 20 miles on the ODO.

Coach said:
DC told me it was a must, otherwise the fan would run too much with the new computer flash. Doesn't matter if it's the middle of winter, my truck will still get hot with my foot on the gas peddle all the time!:)

Cool, thanks for the info, as knowing me, I will also have my foot in it as I do now! giving it the proper break in! :D

Get Bit said:
Right at 200, it was just a touch past 200 coming across NE when I was driving it home from Woodhouse in 105 degree weather running 80-85 full A/C, etc. starting out with 20 miles on the ODO.

yeah with the 172 and DC flash I never get her to 200...ok once but that was 104 degrees climbing 4000 feet with A/C at 85 mph....

I wouldn't take your truck to the dealer with the flashed computer cause sometimes they will run a upgrade to your computer and your flashed computer will back to stock.

UNIBOY said:
I wouldn't take your truck to the dealer with the flashed computer cause sometimes they will run a upgrade to your computer and your flashed computer will back to stock.

I agree, when I do this mod I will buy another computer and swap them out. I am ready to start modding, I am just wondering if I should get more miles on it before I do the Stage II, as the truck only has 650 on it now.. maybe should wait until 2-3K or will it not matter? :dontknow:

OCBob said:
I have the DC flash on my quad, and love it. I hear the new one is even better.
will they re flash our stage 2's, if so whats the cost i wonder

You would hope that it would be less than say a new flash would be? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back