DC performance

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The got the truck running on Boost.....just over 700rwhp

sorry Patrick.....:D

Shout out to Chris, Kevan and the Man Dan....

Chris hasn't slept......

ordering my new short block next week from E.E.D.....the guy that is doing Jack's monster....

Cool deal dude:rock: :rock: :rock:

over 700 on the 250 shot? that is good stuff! hey you gotta update your timeslip database entry....it says you went 11.7 but in your signature you say 11.4

700hp is without NOS! Dang DC great job!

I hear the shorty block is gonna be bad ass bro!

Sweet, now sell the nos set up and get something simple!LOLOL

That is also with an automatic. It would be 725+ with a stick.

I am glad you are having Kevin Singleton (Exotic Engine Development) build your motor. He builds good strong, high HP motors.

You are going to need that with the button. Watch out 10's here comes the SUPER TANK.

FSTJACK said:
That is also with an automatic. It would be 725+ with a stick.

I am glad you are having Kevin Singleton (Exotic Engine Development) build your motor. He builds good strong, high HP motors.

You are going to need that with the button. Watch out 10's here comes the SUPER TANK.
..... what he said...

Quick

Blakewilder said:
Oh yeah...Sorry Patrick..u had the crown for a minute tho...heheh :D

don't speak to quickly tri-motor....im still barely holding on to the RC title LOL

-Red

Tri motor....classic.....:D

Hey Blake....the extra ponies are temporary until the N02....Chris has disconnected my meth injection until the build is complete...so with no meth...we tuned for race gas...C-16....

But mostly DC built that new tensioner (sp) pulley for me...could really feel it today...high temps today, bad.....BAD...spins in 2nd (track prep) and still close to 118mph....

Chris J is a genius.....

Stinker said:
700hp is without NOS! Dang DC great job!

I hear the shorty block is gonna be bad ass bro!

Sweet, now sell the nos set up and get something simple!LOLOL

hehehe...simple like twins....?.....

Hey where do you get those turbo covers (for heat)...?

Hey, if you guyz gots any junk you dont wanna keep for your trucks, i.e. the motors, turbo's, the truck itself- Just PM me, I'll take that stuff off your hands!!!!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Hey, if you guyz gots any junk you dont wanna keep for your trucks, i.e. the motors, turbo's, the truck itself- Just PM me, I'll take that stuff off your hands!!!!:D

thanks....will keep you posted.....;)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Sorry they know I'm first in line :D :p Krazy foo;)

...... and Dan even got my Truck ready for Sat. in-between everything else that was happening.
I don't when these guy's sleep???:dontknow:

Quick

p/s: just under $300.00 worth of warranty work...1/2-day.

QuickSilver said:
...... and Dan even got my Truck ready for Sat. in-between everything else that was happening.
I don't when these guy's sleep???:dontknow:

Quick

p/s: just under $300.00 worth of warranty work...1/2-day.

how are those green pads....???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back