DC performance

Hey Mike.....what was your 1/8th mile time??? Looks like 1fast might make a run for the Title....Better get your juice running....cuz mine IS!! This oughtta be fun...if I dont blow anything up! we should all try to make a GTG together...Texas maybe???? Get all of the big boys together and run heads up....then we'll really see who holds the title.....

Blakewilder said:
Hey Mike.....what was your 1/8th mile time??? Looks like 1fast might make a run for the Title....Better get your juice running....cuz mine IS!! This oughtta be fun...if I dont blow anything up! we should all try to make a GTG together...Texas maybe???? Get all of the big boys together and run heads up....then we'll really see who holds the title.....

not that I'm a "BIG Boy" yet..........but I'd be down for a GTG somewhere in the middle! I'd love to see that show down! I hopin for 11's soooooon!

Rice Eater said:
not that I'm a "BIG Boy" yet..........but I'd be down for a GTG somewhere in the middle! I'd love to see that show down! I hopin for 11's soooooon!

Me too :dancing:

Nowwhat said:
how are those green pads....???
:rock: Love Them! :dancing: as soon as they re-wear the rotors and get a good smooth surface they'll stop making what little noise they are making. Like I was telling you, Dan dosen't like to turn these rotors... too thin already, some wrap without turning them! Dan said they'll be fine in a couple of weeks. The ones we took-off (O.E.M.) still had 60% left, shows what good clean living can do for ya, if you don't step on the gas, you don't have to use the brakes......:D

Quick

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back