De-badged & new headlights........

lukedovichak said:
jay them are sweet, do they make em for the 06?

Ebay... but your are better off with NR headlights or maybe 07's without the amber band on the bottom.

I seriously believe the black JDMs should have been the OEM lights these trucks came with.

SpringBeakGTG009.jpg

TREKER said:
Ebay... but your are better off with NR headlights or maybe 07's without the amber band on the bottom.

have you seen any that are bright and look rly good?

TREKER said:
They look great, but work for shit..... I have them as well on my 04 QC hemi and I need to use the high beams all the time because the low beams suck!!!! Mine are not smoked either. I may put the stockers back in

you must have goten a bad set becuase i have no problems with mine:dontknow:

lukedovichak said:
have you seen any that are bright and look rly good?

I havent seen any. but try ebay. I havent had any problems with them yet. but I guess some people dont like them..i find no problems.

Venom Power said:
I seriously believe the black JDMs should have been the OEM lights these trucks came with.

SpringBeakGTG009.jpg
I second that motion...

RAMSRT10Upgrades08003.jpg

The pic above seems to show black grilles for the main grille. Are those the stock Dodge hex-holed grilles I am thinking of getting? If not, what are they and how do I get some? Nice to see all the grilles match like I want mine to. thnx!

Danko said:
The pic above seems to show black grilles for the main grille. Are those the stock Dodge hex-holed grilles I am thinking of getting? If not, what are they and how do I get some? Nice to see all the grilles match like I want mine to. thnx!

Yes, sir. Factory dodge honeycomb inserts. Way better than stock, IMO!

these are what i used:

http://www.performancecenter.com/product.page/Grilles/Grille+Shells+%26+Inserts/0/0/0/SSE950-77509/DODGE/2004/Ram+1500/Speed+Grille+Inserts

installing was somewhat of a PITA,instructions state to install from outside,but that won't work,clips that are supplied with these inserts are crap they will gouge into the plastic.had to cut the edge of the inserts and bend to make tabs which i screwed to areas where the original was mounted. some advice on painting:
1.clean with detergent well to remove any oils from manufacturing

2. etch the aluminum with chemprime or ospho

3.prime with a quality aluminum spray paint,then finish with color of your choice!
wasn't all that bad!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back