De-badged or Sleeper

The dealership here didnt even know what engine was in it lol. I have matched up with a few from a dig, but there all old dudes that just hammer it to 35 and give up. Had a few srt jeeps at the house last night.

Who's Jeeps? There is at least one black one in town that is flat out nasty sounding. I ran a stock silver one the other night and walked him pretty bad. I've been trying to talk one of my buddy's into buying the used 6.4 GCSRT8 that Dodge has.

How slow is it?

Not sure, dont race it. Everytime I pull up next to something with potential at a light they dont even look. Always start messing with the radio, or get on the phone. I honestly dont have anything to compare it to really, and I havent ran it on a legit track yet. Maybe its because Ive driven a bunch of fast cars and motorcycles in the past. I guess for a truck of its size its not bad though.

Not sure, dont race it. Everytime I pull up next to something with potential at a light they dont even look. Always start messing with the radio, or get on the phone. I honestly dont have anything to compare it to really, and I havent ran it on a legit track yet. Maybe its because Ive driven a bunch of fast cars and motorcycles in the past. I guess for a truck of its size its not bad though.

Everytime I start feeling like my truck is slow, I find someone to race. 99% of the time it makes me feel much better. :D

I met the guy that drives the black one at the ale house a few weeks ago, best sounding jeep ever. There was a silver and and inferno red. They saw my truck and stopped by.

At minimum you should remove the ugly ass ram emblem on the tailgate. Personally I think leaving it without (besides the srt 10 badge) gives it a cleaner look back there.

OP, your sig says you have exhaust. The exhaust note will give it away among other things.

Although if i was cruising and didnt see the badges, i wouldnt try to play without the badges. Id hate to waste gas on a hemi(or 4 door for that matter).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back