Dec 21 2012 whats your plan

The world is not going to end in 2012... the mayan's ran out of numbers so they just stopped instead of making a new number to keep going

Either way my Remington 870, smith and Wesson 5906, and ABA level III A bullet proof vest will be hot and ready to go and when the hippies decide to raid my house they aren't getting to my wife and son without going through me. The III A vest will take a .30 m2 armor piercing round at 2880fps and 7.62 x 25 tokarov round wont go through it so im good unless they shoot me in the face :argh:

LMAO yeah ok:p

Point Blank Level IV Triple Curve Ballistic Rifle Plate - BP392

I have the front and back plates the vest without the plates will take a .44 mag which is still impressive

In the area i worked with in the FD we were required to wear them after 7:00pm until the next day if we went on calls

You didn't say anything about the plates. Still, I wouldn't want to be the test dummy with those black plates(SAPI) vs any 7.62 variety:p The army doesn't even issue them anymore, and for good reason. The green ones (ESAPI) hold up pretty well. I've seen them tested against all sorts of rounds, and I was pleasently surprised. ESAPI's and a decent plate carrier... good to go:burnout:

Just FYI... in case the mayans had it right;)

I tested my first vest against a 9mm and it didnt even make it to the plate so my second vest is completley untested because im going to keep it's reliability but it for sure is some strong stuff!

If anything i have plans to use shipping crates to make a underground bomb shelter by welding 5 of them together and putting them 15 feet in the ground. Sounds complicated but over in jacksonville you can get the crates for 2-3k a piece and it would be a crazy place to put your MRE's and water reserves

The world is not going to end in 2012... the mayan's ran out of numbers so they just stopped instead of making a new number to keep going

Either way my Remington 870, smith and Wesson 5906, and ABA level III A bullet proof vest will be hot and ready to go and when the hippies decide to raid my house they aren't getting to my wife and son without going through me. The III A vest will take a .30 m2 armor piercing round at 2880fps and 7.62 x 25 tokarov round wont go through it so im good unless they shoot me in the face :argh:

all sounds good ,,but what the heck is wrong with hippies ,,wont be hippies kicking your door in !!!:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back