Decals and dash plaque!

brokenarrow184

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Texas Yellow Fever!! Excellent work!

Its kinda hard to photograph the plaque but it is awesome....
IMG_0315.jpg

Ordered these decals to see how they would work out and I love them, they're flat black...
IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

NICE!!! Now weren't they worth waitin on after all :D ;) ;) ;) :rock: :rock: :D

Really like the dash plaque

Congrats

Last edited:
Krazykarkustoms said:
That is a sweet dash plaque... How can I get one of those? if you don't mind me asking!!
PM Texas Yellow Fever. He is a vendor on here, SLH Motorsports. Just be sure to give him plenty of time! He runs a business that seems to keep him very busy! Its definitely worth the wait though and i think he charged me $20 or 25 for the plaque..

brokenarrow184 said:
PM Texas Yellow Fever. He is a vendor on here, SLH Motorsports. Just be sure to give him plenty of time! He runs a business that seems to keep him very busy! Its definitely worth the wait though and i think he charged me $20 or 25 for the plaque..

I'm glad you liked them sorry it took so long. We should be entering our slow season in the the next month or so. God knows we've certainly gone through our busy season for the last 3-4 months...LOL!!! We can get back to cranking these out in a reasonable interval I hope. The price is actually $10 for the dash plaques.

Thanks all!

Now I just gotta be careful with the power washer when Im washing the truck! Luckily Texas threw in an extra for me!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back