Deep in the 9s!

Ronin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry...couldn't help it...

Deepinthe9s.jpg

Now thats a sin. You need forgiveness for that.bad bad bad bad.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: it's colder here we will be in the deep -20's:mad:

I'll see your 9's. :) We had 5" when this photo was taken, and we are expecting 8 - 12 more tonight and tomorrow. The next week is snow off and on.

Attachments

• DSCF0008.jpg
    DSCF0008.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 46
tinygiants said:
I'll see your 9's. :) We had 5" when this photo was taken, and we are expecting 8 - 12 more tonight and tomorrow. The next week is snow off and on.
AHHHHHH, Bad bad another sinner.:argh: :eek: :p :marchmellow:

Snow sucks,we just had 8" and there is a winter advisory in effect for the area, they say it will bring between 16" to 32" now until monday:mad:

The funny thing is, both of you guys have garages in your pictures!!!!! :mad: :p

Ronin's garage even looks empty!!!! :eek: :confused:

Turn you both in for SRT Truck abuse!!!!!!!!

The fine is you have to buy the beer the next GTG.

Roz-SRT said:
The funny thing is, both of you guys have garages in your pictures!!!!! :mad: :p

Ronin's garage even looks empty!!!! :eek: :confused:

Nope, that's the only place I have room for my gym and bikes (motorcycles). My next pad is gonna have a massive garage; I don't like leaving my rides outside any more than anyone else...

Ronin said:
Nope, that's the only place I have room for my gym and bikes (motorcycles). My next pad is gonna have a massive garage; I don't like leaving my rides outside any more than anyone else...
And mine is filled with my tools :dontknow: Like you my next house will feature a large work shop, so the garage will have room for the cars.

oh yeah its cold. This morning went i outside I had ice on my windshield and I Had to hose it off:( :D :D :D

Snow sucks when it comes to your front door

We have some snow here but the worst part is it has been 0 deg outside with windchill's of around -25. I started the srt-10 yesterday after it sat for a week or so. It cranked kind of slow. I wish I could park it in the garage but the Firebird and the wife's BMW get 1st priority. lol

We had 13" accumulation last night. It has packed/evaporated down to 12 1/2" now. With the forecast for the week, it will be next weekend before I can get the truck dug out.

Attachments

• DSCF0006.jpg
    DSCF0006.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF0007.jpg
    DSCF0007.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF0009.jpg
    DSCF0009.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 21
just a thought,,, those who get their cars and trucks snowed on....Why not throw a car cover and then a tarp over to make easy removal of the snow and at the same time keep it directly off the car:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back