Denver Mopar Nats

05RamSRTkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is planning on going this Saturday the 11th to the Mopar nats in Denver. I have an extra ticket if anyone is interested

I'm heading up with the wife and kids on Friday. They like to see the fireworks. I'd totally take you up on the extra ticket for Saturday, but have other committments.

Going on Sat also, hoping for good weather as Sat is callin for showers. As usual outhere, nice during week, pissy on wknds. Just to add a little fire to the Lightning-SRT discussion, my son ran an 11.99 at Bandemere at the Ford day 2 wks ago, all motor, no juice. would've been qiucker but tranny work now due as it started slipping. Dont know what my 10 would due.

Dang, I didn't know about this event. I'd be there if I wasn't going TDY to Montana.

Mopar Mile Hi Nationals every year wknd after 4th of July!! 3 days of the best drag racing in the west!! Make plans for nxt yr

rlgallert said:
Mopar Mile Hi Nationals every year wknd after 4th of July!! 3 days of the best drag racing in the west!! Make plans for nxt yr

I didn't get the memo! I'll be there in 2010 for sure.

I was suppose to be coming down for this, to support a local car club but I don't think my clutch will make it. :mad:

I will be in town that weekend for a wedding reception. Thanks for the heads up. I might go to this.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back