Desert Eagle .357, .44 & .50 Cal Feedback??

Rice Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have anything good or bad to say about the newest generation Desert Eagle? Not sure what Cal I'd get yet but absolutely love the look of this gun. Def won't be carrying it except for in the truck and at home. Primarily will be just shooting some targets once in a while and maybe a deer!:dontknow:

i think there junk. if u want to shoot a revolver round buy a revolver. ohhh by the way i hope if u do get one u are 6'5 so u can fit your hand around the grip comfortably.

lol the DE is sweet..... call up blake hes got a bunch stashed under his couch... literly... he'll let you try i tout

i have the .44 its a beast,:rock: i went to the indoor range there were a few other people shooting small cal guns.:bebored: when you let the .44 loose everyone steped back to see the cannon that fired the shots.:elefant: :rock:

if you are just target shooting, get the baby eagle .22 , ammo is alot cheaper.

I've got the .50 :rock: Like silverqc said, everyone stops shooting at the indoor ranges to see what the hell exploded :p BTW, I'm only about 140 lbs and people are surprised that I can handle that gun just fine. BUT it is very finicky about the rounds you shoot. I would not want to rely on the .50 for self defense, but it does look intimidating.

(no that's not me in the pic)
holycrap.jpg

I have the .44 one in Matte Chrome and I love it. They are not for everyone though, and yes the grip is quite large.

Bill.

Here you Go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQJSZs-euZU

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQJSZs-euZU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQJSZs-euZU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I have shot them all, and yes.. I like the .50AE best... but then again at $1+ a round... I would personally go with the .44. All of them are big.

I personally carry a Glock 19 on my person (I have a CCW).

I have been wanting to buy a 50 as a toy.. but I have another weapon in mind before I buy another pistol, I want the Barrett Model 99, when I shot that rifle last year we were using standard ball ammo, and punching holes in 1.5" thick plate steel like hot butter.

My collection consists of: Glock 19, Colt H-Bar AR-15, and a Beretta 22 pistol. I used to have a S&W .45, but I hated it.. and sold it.

DRamSrt10 said:
What is the different between the 3.57, .44 and .50 caliber? :confused:

LOL! :D 3rd from the left is a .357sig, 4th from the left is 45sw (similar to a 44mag), and that "little" fella on the far right is the .50AE :rock:

9mm_7%2C62mm_357sig_10mm_45SW_45GAP_50AE_002.jpg

Ahh I see! Thanks! So, the big number of caliber equal more power the gun is. Right?

Also, I watched youtube of the .50 and I have to said....holy sh*t!

DRamSrt10 said:
Ahh I see! Thanks! So, the big number of caliber equal more power the gun is. Right?

Also, I watched youtube of the .50 and I have to said....holy sh*t!

Those weren't quite as close as I thought... here is a better comparison shot:

CartridgeComparison.jpg

Here's a little info on caliber and what it means for bullets....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliber

:burnout:

Rice Eater said:
right on Jake...whats your take on the Desert Eagles?

Unless you're Andre The Giant, they are absolutely useless... :eek: They weigh 6 tons, so you can't carry them on your person without looking like you have Verne Troyer attached to your leg.... and even if you did, you would break a hip. :D The grip is bigger than even Jenna Jameson can handle... And the KICK!!! Ooooh MOMMA!!! :eek: :p :rock: The .50 will knock you on your ass like Chuck Norris! :stickyman: And what finish are you gonna get??? Let's see, you have (Soprano's/Joey Mags) Chrome/Nickel Plated, (Tony Montana) Matte Gold, (Fiddy Cent) Polished Gold, or (Harlem Crack-Whore Pimp) Gold Tiger Stripe.... :dontknow: :D

Other than that, I think they are freekin AWESOME! :D LOL! If you by one, ya GOTTA call me! :elefant: :rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back