Desoto - Nov 22, 2009

The Itch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Desoto raceway in Bradenton FL is having Runday Sunday 11/22/09. Any Florida KIDDIES want to come out and play??? :rock::D:D:D

My truck was running a solid 12.43 in the quarter at 90*. I cant wait to see what it will do as is gets cooler...
I'm supposed to be testing;) the Trans Am against my neighbor, but if any trucks come out I'll take my 10.
:dontknow:

FATJACK said:
Hey Itchie, HTF are you???:rock: :rock:
I'm still kicking. I've been hanging out in my garage with 3 nitrous bottles... One of my hoses popped back in September... I just woke up...:vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf:

Actually I've just been busy with the kids and AVOIDING stress as much as possible. :slug:

I'll bet if you left right now you could make it down by the 22nd...:p

Brat said:
I might make it down there,what time are you going to get there?
I usually get there between 9:30 and 10. The Manasota Mopar club will be there too...
Are you really thinking of getting your truck D-I-R-T-Y???:confused:

:p

The Itch said:
I usually get there between 9:30 and 10. The Manasota Mopar club will be there too...

Never said I was going to get it dirty,but someone needs to show the people what a trophy winning SRT-10 looks like.:D :p ;)

Django said:
Good to see ya' still out there, Rob...

D

Thanks D... I'm still around... I just sleep a lot more now.:eek:

Getting old sucks ~but~ it beats the alternative!!!:dontknow::D

Brat said:
Never said I was going to get it dirty,but someone needs to show the people what a trophy winning SRT-10 looks like.:D :p ;)

Maybe you've forgotten about those 15-20 2nd place trophies of mine.:thefinger:

The Itch said:
Maybe you've forgotten about those 15-20 2nd place trophies of mine.:thefinger:
Thats cool didnt know you had that amount,congrats.Thats almost matches my 1st place and best of show.:D :p ;)

Brat said:
Thats cool didnt know you had that amount,congrats.Thats almost matches my 1st place and best of show.:D :p ;)

Funniest ever was the time I almost got 2nd to 6-PAK and he wasn't even in the show... Talk about 2nd fiddle...:eek:

The Itch said:
Funniest ever was the time I almost got 2nd to 6-PAK and he wasn't even in the show... Talk about 2nd fiddle...:eek:
Now that is playing second fiddle,I will talk to the wife and see if I can make it down.:rock:

The Itch said:

Damn, I woulda thought you were a 2000 miles from Manasota:D :D

The Itch said:

LMFAO,that was some funny chitt right there !!!And who could forget your buddy that you needed to come see the Yellow and Black SRT10 on the other side of the building while we were BSin,and it took you a while to figure out that it was mine he was talkin about !!!!:argh: Damn,you got that CRS disease goin on as badd as I do !!!!:D :D :D

El bump o!!!:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:
Earl, Dennis,,,Kenny...
Anyone planning on going? I'll be there around 10AM...

Why are there little specs all over my screen? :dontknow:Where did my star go?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back