Destin locals

CrazyUSMarine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got down here monday in the beast. Was trying to find some good places to eat. Anyone have any good suggestions?

I like this place....

http://www.pompano-joes.com/

Joe's Crab Shack is great also or Fudpuckers. Wish I had time to run down there and meet you. But I'm working a 48 hour shift right now won't get off til Friday morning. Enjoy Destin. It's beautiful!

CrazyUSMarine said:
Just got down here monday in the beast. Was trying to find some good places to eat. Anyone have any good suggestions?
Hey man im just out of destin, we should tear the strip up one night. Are you the red rc i saw the other night?

No sir. I am in a qc with a viper decal on the backwindow. We are staying at the wyndham here. We ate at fud puckers last night. It was pretty nice. You can give ne a call. 8653238497. And the name is allan.

CrazyUSMarine said:
No sir. I am in a qc with a viper decal on the backwindow. We are staying at the wyndham here. We ate at fud puckers last night. It was pretty nice. You can give ne a call. 8653238497. And the name is allan.

:D a booty call ? :D

Im in the Red RC with the VTCOA in the rear glass and "VIPER" across the front windshield. Flag me down if you see me.

You bastages. I have a place in Santa Rosa Beach, just past San Destin. But I am in St. Louis right now. :(

Enjoy it. Wish I were down there too.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back