DFW GTG

jsarl

Reaction score
Time for the next GTG. Would every one rather do SAt 12/1 or Sat 12/8. I'am thinking in either Arlington or Ft.Worth. May not have the truck there, was having some knocking in the motor. Took to the dealer, looks like time for a new motor, poss rod bearing.
Okay let me know the day.

jason

12/1 sounds good to me but will try and make any date....was thinkin bout going to get dyno'd again on the last saturday of november if anybody wants to go let me know....

i won't be able to make it neither wrecked the truck 2 daqys ago driveing to mississippi.. but once it's back i'm down

i was on I-20 heading toward jackson... when i down shifted in to 5th to slow down for traffic.. it had been raining off and on on me the whole way....so i downshifted and slowed down traffic started to pull away from me again.and i hit a water puddle around 3500 RPM hydro planed.. fish tailed into oncomeing traffic shot back across I-20 E and off the road... in the process i spun around 4 times went threw a fence.... and landed on highway 80 lol....heres the damage list Front bumper,Driverside fender and head light,driver side door,rear quarter panel..rear bumper and roof.....they are going to have to skin a new roof on it lol...so did it up pretty nice lol

Tooloe said:
i was on I-20 heading toward jackson... when i down shifted in to 5th to slow down for traffic.. it had been raining off and on on me the whole way....so i downshifted and slowed down traffic started to pull away from me again.and i hit a water puddle around 3500 RPM hydro planed.. fish tailed into oncomeing traffic shot back across I-20 E and off the road... in the process i spun around 4 times went threw a fence.... and landed on highway 80 lol....heres the damage list Front bumper,Driverside fender and head light,driver side door,rear quarter panel..rear bumper and roof.....they are going to have to skin a new roof on it lol...so did it up pretty nice lol

You know in the driver manual is says, "Don't add water". :D
Glad your alright.:rock:

jsarl said:
Time for the next GTG. Would every one rather do SAt 12/1 or Sat 12/8. I'am thinking in either Arlington or Ft.Worth. May not have the truck there, was having some knocking in the motor. Took to the dealer, looks like time for a new motor, poss rod bearing.
Okay let me know the day.

jason

Oh man. Will it be cover under warranty?

It is covered under warranty.The good thing is I got the extended one. So the latest news is the will pull the motor, if the cost of repairs is greater than 60%, then new motor. I also had them check the clutch while they were at it. Also asked if they got to ordered a new motor, if they would order the new 600hp one out of the new Viper. got a laugh out of that one.

On the GTG, 12/1 will work. Still thinking Arlington or Ft.Worth.

jsarl said:
It is covered under warranty.The good thing is I got the extended one. So the latest news is the will pull the motor, if the cost of repairs is greater than 60%, then new motor. I also had them check the clutch while they were at it. Also asked if they got to ordered a new motor, if they would order the new 600hp one out of the new Viper. got a laugh out of that one.

On the GTG, 12/1 will work. Still thinking Arlington or Ft.Worth.

Good news, glad it's under warranty.....

Arlington, Ft Worth, HEB.....all good for me.....

December 1 is best for me. Tarrant county is ok for me. I would like to dyno my truck.

okay I know it late notice, been a busy week. How about 2pm at No Frills grill on I-30. here is the adress.

No Frills Grill & Sports Bar:
817-274-5433

1550 Eastchase Pkwy # 1200
Fort Worth, TX 76120, US

If this will work let me know.

Sorry guys, long weekend for me and I got overwhelmed planning a bachelor party, didn't get in until the morning hours of Saturday, I simply could not make it.....I was exhausted and broke :D

we decided to skip 1st saturday in january. we also decided on checking into a dyno thing last saturday in janaury. we will meet again 1st saturday in february. BIG B will post up more info about a group dyno thing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back