DFW GTG

im just so ready i been practicing with the matchbox cars again my bad......the 26th of JAN......just making sure someone out there is payin attention...and it worked...lol....speedtek opens at 9am and they close at 5pm....i am open on times, i was thinking around 10-11am but will be fine on whatever time you guys agree on...if anyone doesnt want to dyno its no biggie come out and just hang....http://speedtek.net/speedtek_contact.html#haltom my cell # 972-345-5821....BJ

hey Big B. do you know the guy that had an '05 RC red out of flower mound????

what is "BUMP"?:dontknow: i know what it means from the good old days.:burnout:

looks good so far here.
:rock: :rock: :rock:

So, this still one....sometime around noon????....you guys doing lunch as well.....I can bring the beast :D

u bet...i gonna try and get there around 11am so i guess between 11 and 12....do the dynos and then travel up the road a lil to bone daddys or somewhere round there for some lunch.....like i said lunch can be anywhere we decide....i think i posted the link to speedtek in an earlier post for directions or u can call me....c you guys saturday....BJ 972-345-5821

sorry, will not be able to make the GTG. On call all weekend. Any way truck is still in Hell. been having a war with the dealership this week. still no motor and now they want me to pay for the rent car at the tune of $2100 and counting. called Chrysler and complained about how it was not me that was keeping me from the truck, but Star mant and their B.S. with them taking 2 months and now saying another 3 weeks. I'am to the point were they can take the truck and shove it.

Bj, if you still want the drop shackles let me known and I'll try to bring them to the next GTG.

sorry to here jason, hope it all works out for ya....for everyone else i plan on gettin there around 11am so between then and 12 or so is fine.....lookin forward to it guys....

DFWGTG 1_26_8 pretty slim

BJ here are the pics you wanted
DFW6.jpg

DFW5.jpg

DFW4.jpg

DFW3.jpg

DFW2.jpg

DFW1.jpg

thx Vipernator......even though not one VTCOA member showed up at the dyno there was one guy from Dodge talk that came out....thx guys i appreciate the no shows....and where was milkman and his faded red truck???huh i guess pricing paint jobs.....and thank you to Vipernator for coming to the lunch at bone daddys...i guess i need to move to Florida those guys know how to show up to a GTG.....but we had the fastest color only today, as you can see from the pics...thx Randy and Vipernator for showing....

yep me to. was really lookin forward to the GTG. was cleanin the truck & headin out for gas & the friggin noise i have been chasin last few months was aweful. went to the shop & got workin on it, again. it was 3:30 when i looked at the clock. think i have it narrowed down to a broken baffle in the oil cooler.
will be ready for the next GTG though.

ZCx

My apologies guys....personal issues arose, unexpectedly ended up in Dallas until after 2pm....believe me, would have much rather been with you on the dyno....:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back