DFW MAY MEET

Coley 1334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.texastruckscene.com/showthread.php?t=4738

hey guys of the DFW the DFW dakotas are hostin a meet at the fuddruckers in Grapvine it should be a pretty big meet all trucks welcome i am a new member over on the texas truck scene and thought this meet would be fun and way bigger than our normal meets

would be cool to have some 10's show up :rock:

sounds good.:rock: :rock: :rock:

my saturday to show up/work:mad: :D

I might be able to make that!!! I'm finally off that weekend:rock:

Tooloe said:
hey i'll bring your your spare! i used it yesterday to hold my Keg for a little while hahaha:D

:p ok cool my other two spares are a coffee table in my room

well shit that was a pretty good time guys :rock: and hell yea my hemi kept up :D

well shit that was a pretty good time guys and hell yea my hemi kept up

i wish i could of gotten there in time, when i arrived all of you guys had just left and there was only a couple of dakotas there :mad: :mad: but im glad youall had fun:rock: :rock: and theres allways a next time:marchmellow:

Last edited:
silversnake said:
i wish i could of gotten there in time, when i arrived all of you guys had just left and there was only a couple of dakotas there :mad: :mad: but im glad youall had fun:rock: :rock: and theres allways a next time:marchmellow:

aw shit man we should have gotten your Number cuz we went to the dyno day over in fort worth

yeah we did go to the dyno day..........Coley would put his on though. He said that the dyno was only rated for 1000hp.

jsandlin said:
yeah we did go to the dyno day..........Coley would put his on though. He said that the dyno was only rated for 1000hp.

hey you gotta copy of my dyno sheet buddy i believe it read 439 hp ;) :p the all mighty hemi +-:marchmellow:

and yea my hemi was like justins shadow :marchmellow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back