DFW Role call where y'all at?

Coley 1334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well at the last meet we had a great srt turn out and i wanna see who all is in the area so we can all meet and check out the trucks :rock:

HERE, ILL HAVE THE PAXTON S/C FOR OUR NEXT MEET,,FOR MY FIRST TIME AT THETRACK, I HAD A BLAST,
197.jpg

I'm here also. Just been in panhandle working just got back. I'm down for another meet as long as I'm off. Had a good time last meet.

wheredwhogo? said:
im in iraq still, but I would like to put together a GTG in Austin sometime while im home....
I'm in...lets do it

jbilledeaux said:
I'm in...lets do it

sounds good. right now, im leaning towards the end of April that way Venom Power can make it up from Houston. I have to go do that FT Benning thing mid April for a week or so, and I am scheduled to be back in Iraq around the first week of March...but that can be pushed either way..so, lets just keep in mind towards the end of April right now....sound good?

wheredwhogo? said:
sounds good. right now, im leaning towards the end of April that way Venom Power can make it up from Houston. I have to go do that FT Benning thing mid April for a week or so, and I am scheduled to be back in Iraq around the first week of March...but that can be pushed either way..so, lets just keep in mind towards the end of April right now....sound good?

i'm down :rock: :burnout: us dfw guys could cruise down together

and i think April 18 is mopars at the motoplex that is gonna be a huge mopar meet

wheredwhogo? said:
Sounds great to me, hell April's gonna be busy cause we got the mopars at the moterplex on the 18th. Hell yea I'm down, I have to go through Houston this next weekend for my Bday to see familly in LA:D

Coley 1334 said:
i'm down :rock: :burnout: us dfw guys could cruise down together

and i think April 18 is mopars at the motoplex that is gonna be a huge mopar meet

April 18th is when I have to be at Benning...until the 23rd....so, I wont be able to make that meet....I will come up with some places to meet there in Austin and we can all decide....stay tuned....

wheredwhogo? said:
April 18th is when I have to be at Benning...until the 23rd....so, I wont be able to make that meet....I will come up with some places to meet there in Austin and we can all decide....stay tuned....

idc where or how far the drive is man i'm down for whatever :burnout: any saturday or sunday

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back