did some testing

Blaine@PSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the new SCT tuner I went to the local 1/8 mile track. Didn't get any blistering times due to track prep but did 86 mph in the 1/8. thats up 3mph just in the 1/8 from my best mph so far. I am very happy with this tuner.:rock: :burnout: :D

You need to go run the 1/4. I wonder how much faster you are since you were able to pull off a I believe it was a 12.7 on a totally stock truck.

You probably have the fastest tune only truck on the road.

Oh believe me i will. but do to the fact houston is so large it was raining at the "big" track so we went to the small track instead. and yes 12.7 stock truck in the "winter" here in texas (it was a frigid 50* that night):D :D

Blaine; do you guys need another test subject for any of the tunes, I'll be glad to volunteer.:) :)

If you could PM a # just to get directions I would appreciate it.:rock:

Thanks Blaine I appreciate it!!

:party:

It's difficult to compare exactly, but I always figured about 2-3mph/2-3 tenths with the DC Tune, over the stock 'puter.

Your results should be comparable.

Can't wait to run my Viper again in a few weeks!!!:rock:

question....if you have say a mopar pcm or a flashed DC pcm.... can you still use the SCT tuner with you truck and get even more out of it?

faslane505 said:
question....if you have say a mopar pcm or a flashed DC pcm.... can you still use the SCT tuner with you truck and get even more out of it?

no for one thing the tuner completely reflashes the computer and saves it into the handheld device. And the SCT will do everything you need it to do, and there is only so much you can do with the computer but simply no piggy backing the system.

I'm anxious to see some 1/4 mile times, will be interesting. Although, I'm very happy with my DC StageII.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back