DIESEL KILLER DECALS

toddrs93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have nothing against diesel's, but my area is saturated with them and most of the time its some punk that's driving like an idiot and just trying to blow smoke everywhere and make noise. I have only seen one other SRT10 truck within like a 30 mile radius in the past year.

I'm not into big stickers all over the windows but I wanted something to kind of mess with these guys. Either like just a straight sticker like "DIESEL KILLER", or maybe a saying that mocks something you see on those trucks already. Like the one that says "hear the whistle see the smoke, you've been passed by a powerstroke", but have it say "no noise, no smoke, you've been passed by a real truck" or something.

Just curious as to any existing decals or ideas anybody has.

Sad to say but you gonna need alot of truck to beat up on one of those diesels! They are heavy but have alot of torque!! Once you spool the turbos, we have no traction! I am gonna Change the name of my truck to LUDICROUS! I have 11# springs in the wastegates and it breaks traction in third gear! It is unraceable! 1st and 2nd are useless gears! Going back to 8#'s. Not as dramatic but safer in third. There is a certain amount of stress that is felt when the tires smoke at 60 mph. LUDICROUS!!! sorry...... Just a rant..... Please continue as if you are normal.

Coal roller ha .....choke on this

I prefer smoking the tires

Or you can just let your 10 badges do all the talking , ya know them boys sweat you even if they don't admit it.

If there are any SRT10's in Western Colorado that would like a diesel to pick on, I'll be your huckleberry ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back