Diesel Truck Crash

It is the truth:It can get real ugly in a hurry.
Glad to see he made through O.K.,Although the truck is a mess!!
Thanks for sharing!!:D

Hate to see a good looking truck go down. I had friend there and said that guy was haulinass. Glad he was okay. What some air he got?

WOW! That would have been a wild ride! he had some air a few times,then playing the Duke boys over the guard rail! Glad he walked away.

Did anyone notice how early he actually lost traction... either the trottle stuck or he had a brain fart and never got back out of it.

look like it broke tracktion down there but he did get out of it cause the smoke stopped when it started getting squirly, i bet he chit his pants.

KINGMADE said:
Did anyone notice how early he actually lost traction... either the trottle stuck or he had a brain fart and never got back out of it.
He got way out of the grove, that truck is a 10 sec truck... look at it it's running great then it pulls to the middle of the track and as soon as it get out of the grove it starts spinning the tires, the truck goes sidways and he lefts off, then he fish tails and loses it...

supposed to be a 6 sec 1/8 mi truck, the track manager and others believe a blowout caused him to lose control. he did walk away, but left an hour later in an ambulance with a probable concussion. this was last saturday at breakaway dragway in nw fla. i was there to race the tundra, best of 5. i was up 2-0 when they closed the track for the day. a tundra with a 70 shot is no match for us.

DBRIAN said:
supposed to be a 6 sec 1/8 mi truck, the track manager and others believe a blowout caused him to lose control. he did walk away, but left an hour later in an ambulance with a probable concussion. this was last saturday at breakaway dragway in nw fla. i was there to race the tundra, best of 5. i was up 2-0 when they closed the track for the day. a tundra with a 70 shot is no match for us.

RCSB Tundra?

When he hit the guard rail the first time he still had the tires turned right trying to get out of the skid or most likely from the impact. He slowed down, got traction, and that is what sent him through the other guard rail. Watch the video again you'll see. If he had a blow out he should have rode down the guard rail, not hooked up and rocketed across the track like that.

Good thing he was not hurt, nasty wreck.

I wonder if a exhaust brake would have helped to slow down the truck...?

It looks like he never lifted, maybe some after he hit the first guard rail, got back in it and away it went. Also he hit that pole with some considerable force and energy to take it out. Glad to see the safety gear did its job.

I think his throttle stuck................watch the vid when it plays in slowmo.....when he is in the dirt notice the dirt he is shooting out the back after he takes out the pole.............seems to me his rear tires still had major power to them.

Dude is lucky..........he plowed through that guardrail like it was wood!!!

patrick

He's lucky he didn't get hurt worse. Those steel graudrails are dangerous. I only race at tracks with concrete walls.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back