Dilemma

Venomous Ram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just what the title says. I've been contemplating as of late of possibly selling my truck (2005 CE). I could use a little advise from fellow gearheads.
I'm in the process of starting a small side business (getting a auto dealers wholesale license) to hopefully buy & sell some pretty cool vehicles & parts. Ive been in the car business as a Master Tech since 1997 and usually flip a few cars a year for fun & extra money. But its just time to take it to the next level. Any who, I may need to rearrange my priorities in doing so. I really love my truck
& I'm lucky to have it which makes the decision tough. Ive been on the teeter totter of pros & cons. Technically I don't need to sell, but doing so would help free up a good chunk of money & garage space which would give me a much better kick start for the business. Thanks for any advise..

I'm not trying to be a dick but in all honesty I don't think your truck is worth enough to start a business with the vehicles you want to start flipping. Ultimately it's your decision if you want to get rid of your truck nobody else's. does Justin on past experience here on this forum nobody listens to anybody anyway so you do what you want to do.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back