disable my truck

tom gazzano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what can I do to disable my truck without disconnecting the battery. I am going on vacation and I don,t want anyone getting their hands on it. thanks

Pull the fuse to the fuel pump. This way the factory alarm still works.

Black1 said:
Around here, if they can't take them, they torch them.....

I would almost rather have that happen than get a car stolen, trashed, wrecked and then end up getting it back.

tom gazzano said:
what can I do to disable my truck without disconnecting the battery. I am going on vacation and I don,t want anyone getting their hands on it. thanks
do ya leave it inside or outside?

if inside, leave the windows down, remove the driveshaft, pump fuse, ign fuse, hell remove the tires and rims, least that way they dont break the glass.

if outside, put it in the front yard with a for sale sign. that way tons of folks are stopping to look at it, :p

btw, when ya leaving?

please dont answer that:D

Get a few copies of Guns and ammo and stick on the dash :D

going to do that make sure to leave empty container of astro glide or Crisco in there to really make them wonder.

Remove the computer

Put in a VEC three with a Roe Supercharger attached...have Sean program a "Do Not Start" card for you. Even with the key they cannot start the engine.

isn,t there a fuse for the pcm? Or where is the pcm I beleive in my old daytona it was in the fuse box like # 36. You where able to reset the pcm that way.

Run some boat anchor chain through the rear wheels and up and around the axle

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back