Disagreement: Let's enjoy it.....

Prof said:
I'm not sure that he accepts your comments...

272429216_993d5fa84d.jpg

:dontknow: :dontknow: :D

VP's appology was accepted, and was not even necessary. I was just jerking his chain a little.:eek: ;) :D

That was one of those pictures that I had taken at "Glamor Shots".:D

Silverback said:
VP's appology was accepted, and was not even necessary. I was just jerking his chain a little.:eek: ;) :D

That was one of those pictures that I had taken at "Glamor Shots".:D

NOOO:s:pLEASE!! :dong:I've been away from home for a while and.... kind'a in heat! This isn't the time to be jerking anything about me. :fisheye:I could get overly excited.... Which reminds me, I have to contact Stinker.

I would just like to say that I disagree with anyone who says....."Good Morning"

ViperJeff said:
I would just like to say that I disagree with anyone who says....."Good Morning"

At my age, mornings are for "sleeping in"........... if possible.

D

And at my age, any morning that happens to present itself is an occasion for celebration, because it is just one more night that I have defeated the grim reaper!:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Prof said:
And at my age, any morning that happens to present itself is an occasion for celebration, because it is just one more night that I have defeated the grim reaper!:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Yer not getting off that easy, Roy.......... Me either.....:eek: ;)

D

You "old guys" crack me up...:D Thanks for that, BTW. :eek: I'm YOUNG by some standards, and still thank the Lord, everyday, for a new beginning. :rock:

ATTENTION!!! It's 3:40 am here and a taxi is about to pick me up to go to the airport so that I may begin my long journey home. I just had to get that out. VP, coming to a state near you.

Hopefully I'll be sound asleep on the 10 hour flight.. The one from Norway to Amsterdam is only 90 minutes.. Then I'll pop some unisom and tell the flight attendants to leave me the hell alone.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back