Divorce Sale

DOWURKSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys I am about to enter into a divorce got to sale the truck. $24K truck only has 50k any questions contact me

Sell it to me for a dollar, I sell it back to you after the divorce for a buck fifty. Why the extra 50 cents, got to make a profit

You got the title in hand?:dontknow: I'll come down and buy it tomorrow!

But I'm CHEAP!!:(:D

GLWYS!!

Last edited:
hey bro sorry to hear that. was looking to buy another 10 in a few months , post up plenty pics bro i will see what i can do. my number is 985-870-5228. keep me posted

Alright guys I am about to enter into a divorce got to sale the truck. $24K truck only has 50k any questions contact me

Man, sorry to hear of the divorce. I got 2 mounted dear heads and a refrigerator plus paid for a bunch of panty hose I never got to wear. Didn't have a nice 10 to loose so was not too bad off. The second one has been with me 35 years next month. :rock: Blessed I am. :rock:

Keep the truck! It will be your daily driver. Start hiding cash!!

Dang, very sorry to hear this. My 10 was the very first thing I bought when my wife decided to leave me! Opposite problem, I know. Best of luck to you.

Sorry to hear about your situation. I have lost a '68 Dodge Super Bee & a '70 Plymouth 440 Six Pack to divorces, so I feel your pain. As mentioned above, hide your cash, you will need it. Wish you could keep your 10, good luck.

Sorry to here man i do love your truck but after the divorce you can get somthing bigger and badder

Sad day , sorry to hear. If she is trying to do you dirty sell every thing you can to a good friend for 500 with a bill of sale. Wait till its final and buy it back.

I am really sorry to hear this! If there is anything we can do here I'm all ears. GLWS

Guys its alright I'm good w it we just grew apart trying to keep it amicable she's a good woman just not the one for me and Shes the mother of my children so ill always take care of her its just one of those things

Mad props to you for handling like a man and doing what it takes. There is plenty of time left for another truck in life. Good luck to you and family during this time

Keep those thoughts in front of the inevitable bad feelings. Ur statement that she a good woman & mother of ur kids sez you a man of integrity. Best wishes in your future life. Is what is & move on...

Guys its alright I'm good w it we just grew apart trying to keep it amicable she's a good woman just not the one for me and Shes the mother of my children so ill always take care of her its just one of those things

My ex-wife and I are better as friends than we were married so I get where you're coming from. Leave the drama out of it, focus on co-parenting those kids, and move forward. So glad to hear you're being mature and healthy about it. Great job!

It is what it is will work for the better

An optimist. Awesome. Kind of like something you said but, there's a reason for everything. This could be an opportunity to start over with another 10. Perhaps a CE since they are out there for the taking.. :dontknow:Or buying...but you know what I mean. Best of luck to you going forward.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back