DIY Section No Access

SlvrSnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How come I can not look at posts in the DIY section? Get a message stating I do not have sufficient privileges amongst other possible causes. What do you need to do to be able to look at those posts?

Ahh, I see said the blind man. I don't have anything to sell so I guess I won't be looking at those posts.

SlvrSnake said:
Ahh, I see said the blind man. I don't have anything to sell so I guess I won't be looking at those posts.
Supporting MEMBER is different than Supporting VENDOR.

Anyone can become a supporting MEMBER.

SlvrSnake said:
You don't sell anything when you are a supporting member, you just pay the annual fee and support the forum. BUT you do get to look at all Kevan's cool do it yourself DIY pictorial posts - very informative if you want to know how anything is done on your truck - BLOW BY BLOW :rock: :rock: :rock:

BTW, welcom :elefant: :elefant:

Wifey said:
You don't sell anything when you are a supporting member, you just pay the annual fee and support the forum. BUT you do get to look at all Kevan's cool do it yourself DIY pictorial posts - very informative if you want to know how anything is done on your truck - BLOW BY BLOW :rock: :rock: :rock:

BTW, welcom :elefant: :elefant:
Hehehehe she said blow by blow :D :p You know what I am cookin ;)

TheSickness said:
Please tell :p :D

TheSickness said:
You would think after 4 years you would get tired of asking :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

and you NEVER SAY PLEASE :p :p :p

TheSickness said:
I am in the mood...waver.gif

TheSickness said:
Your losing more hair....is that even possible.....Travolta wanna be..get a rug for God sake :rock:
U funnie, I lik you. 1186520237_sometimes-drunk-people-scare-me.jpg

TheSickness said:
Your losing more hair....is that even possible.....Travolta wanna be..get a rug for God sake :rock:
Two of my old time fav's - take me way back :D :D :D

Baseball Sucks :p :p :p

Usted hijoputas es aburrido la mierda de mí. No puedo creer que soy todavía con mis ojos que sangran para este

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back