Djm control arms question?

mondragon-srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just asking if anybody has used djm control arms if there truck is already dropped 3/5 on a qc is it possible? I'm trying to work on my suspension and ran into vprpwrd thread and bad snakes pics so I was just wondering if it's a good upgrade to make my truck lower and ride better. Any picks or info would be awesome thank you everyone.

I think Charlie is your man for lowered QC questions.

I'm working on a kit to go that low as we speak. You will need to C notch rear frame for ckearance of the axle. Lowered springs and lower control arm up front.
Then custom shocks to ride well and handle well. Bring that biatch down and I'll hook you up. I've been the lowest or one of the lowest for years ;)

On 22's

Last edited:
Hell yes that's the low I'm talking about your truck is what makes me want to take my truck lower. How much for the kit and install?

I'm working on a kit to go that low as we speak. You will need to C notch rear frame for ckearance of the axle. Lowered springs and lower control arm up front.
Then custom shocks to ride well and handle well. Bring that biatch down and I'll hook you up. I've been the lowest or one of the lowest for years ;)

On 22's

are those the 20 or 22 rims??

I was just asking if anybody has used djm control arms if there truck is already dropped 3/5 on a qc is it possible? I'm trying to work on my suspension and ran into vprpwrd thread and bad snakes pics so I was just wondering if it's a good upgrade to make my truck lower and ride better. Any picks or info would be awesome thank you everyone.

Ha, ha, I was just out in Odessa last weekend and if your gonna lower it more you must be gonna keep her in the garage. Your roads have turned to crap after all that oil field heavy truck use. In 2 days I saw 2 low riders bottom out on University. Our bumpers ain't cheap. :chain:

I'm getting ready to do a QC build, Yes I'm going to use the DJM lower control arms in the front.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back