DJM Suspension!

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just talked to DJM Suspension and they told me that they have 42 pairs of
2" drop arms for a 2006 Ram SRT-10. He told me that their controls arms for the regular ram fit just the same.

Does anyone have any info on these guys or any experience with them?:dontknow: Their set is $450 which is way lower than any used oem parts i can find.

DJM makes good products..if they say it will fit then more than likely it will but why do you need new control arms? i really woud like to see pictures of the set up on the truck to get an iea of how it's working

Tooloe said:
DJM makes good products..if they say it will fit then more than likely it will but why do you need new control arms? i really woud like to see pictures of the set up on the truck to get an iea of how it's working
Ill get ya a couple pics and when i get the new control arms ill sell these. Gimme a lil time to get some pics:p

Tooloe said:
I will have to take a tire off to show you the setup so i might have some time this weekend to do that for ya...

There is a install on the net search djm srt10 drop kit.

This is the kit I will install, you need some stock springs with that system. It's got the 2" drop pockets right?

I friend of mine just put some of these on his ram. The only issue he see's is the tire rubs the sway bar at full lock.

If only someone would make dropped spindles.........just a wish I guess :dontknow:

Psycho Mythic said:
I just talked to DJM Suspension and they told me that they have 42 pairs of
2" drop arms for a 2006 Ram SRT-10. He told me that their controls arms for the regular ram fit just the same.

Does anyone have any info on these guys or any experience with them?:dontknow: Their set is $450 which is way lower than any used oem parts i can find.
Do you know if the lower A arms are any shorter than the stock ones?

Psycho Mythic said:
Ill get ya a couple pics and when i get the new control arms ill sell these. Gimme a lil time to get some pics:p

Is that Big Nanners old truck? I thought he had an air bag set up??

Really nice truck if it is!!:rock:

Yeah its Big Nanas old truck. I think the lower control arms are the same dimensions, just has more movement and accepts bags instead of springs.

I can either get DJM drop arms for $450 before shipping or stock control arms for an 06 SRT-10 for $440 shipped to me. Then i could just use 2 or 3" drop springs as desired. Just trying to decide what to do. I want to have this done before the PCB GTG.

Yellow venom said:
DJM makes a very nice product,I had them on my last Dakota R/T,they worked flawlessly!
I've only heard good things about them, I just want a very dependable suspension :eek:

Psycho Mythic said:
Yeah its Big Nanas old truck. I think the lower control arms are the same dimensions, just has more movement and accepts bags instead of springs.

I can either get DJM drop arms for $450 before shipping or stock control arms for an 06 SRT-10 for $440 shipped to me. Then i could just use 2 or 3" drop springs as desired. Just trying to decide what to do. I want to have this done before the PCB GTG.
440 is that a used price or from the dealer for one side?

I think the control arms are the same size, the spring pocket is lowered 2 inch's.

It keeps a more factory ride than the lowering springs.

OSO said:
440 is that a used price or from the dealer for one side?
$440 shipped is used for both sides. The dealership wants $478 each. DJM Suspension wants $449 before shipping for both sides. Not a bad deal, im just not sure if my spindles are gonna work with OEM size control arms. These are aftermarket spindles (i think).

do they fit on the 2006 QC ?
what about comfort ?

i would like to lower my front 2" and the back 3" or 4" , but then i remove my lowering shakles.

what is the best buy ?

Sammy11 said:
do they fit on the 2006 QC ?
what about comfort ?

i would like to lower my front 2" and the back 3" or 4" , but then i remove my lowering shakles.

what is the best buy ?
I think they are exactly the same for the QC (according to djm suspension).
You can call them and find out all ya need:
1-800-327-6748 or
1-310-538-1583

I've heard that the drop arms provide better comfort that drop springs. No experience though:dontknow:

the djm arms will work on both I do think, but now, an yeah its because I sell my own:p

but be warned , going to a 2 inch drop you will most likely hit the inner fender often;)

Stinker said:
the djm arms will work on both I do think, but now, an yeah its because I sell my own:p

but be warned , going to a 2 inch drop you will most likely hit the inner fender often;)
Huh, this truck doesnt scrub now (and it is TOOOO low) but i do have much smaller tires on the front (265/40R22). I may just buy the oem control arms and throw some lowering springs on.

Psycho Mythic said:
Huh, this truck doesnt scrub now (and it is TOOOO low) but i do have much smaller tires on the front (265/40R22). I may just buy the oem control arms and throw some lowering springs on.

i would suppose with your setup the bags are pretty tight? that is probably keepig them from bottoming out, and not sure too what type arms they are,

and bo, dont let me sway you at all, I am def all about ya saving all you can:D

I jsut know that when some of us have went to a two inch drop on the front the inner fender gets rubber a good bit, mine was at two inch for a good while and almost rubbed a hole in the inner fender.

but if they are tight engough not to rub..........you will def love the ride when ya gettem off and get springs on there:)

Back